Vinyl Cutter Bundle - Sign Cutting Plotter W/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design/cut For SaleHome | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides Vinyl Cutters | Heat Transfer | Vinyl Materials | Craft | Banner | Tools & Software | Sale Vinyl Cutter Bundle - Sign Cutting Plotter w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design/Cut
- Terms & Conditions
Super Sale - $1000+ Bundle Value!!This amazing deal includes the following:
- 24" USCutter LaserPoint II Vinyl Cutting Plotter w/ Contour Cutting Feature ($499.99 value)
- Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Design & Cut Software ($199.99 value)
- 3 high quality blades ($19.99 value)
- Grafix™ Weeding Tool Kit ($31.33 value)
- Greenstar Vinyl Starter Pack - 12 rolls of 24" x 5yd, most popular colors ($124.99 value)
- One GreenStar Vinyl Color Guide Booklet
- 12in x 100ft roll of GreenStar Classic Application Tape ($14.45 value)
- 6in x 100ft roll of GreenStar Classic Application Tape ($8.99 value)
- 28.3" APPRoller Tape Application Roller ($59.99 value)
- Ultimate ClipArt deSIGN MINI PACK 750 Designs ($59.99 value)
- Two 12" x 24" magnetic sign blanks ($9.40 value)
- GAP Cutting Mat, 18" x 24", 45cm x 60cm ($12.40 value)
- X-Banner Banner Stand Square Disk Grade A, 24" x 63.5" ($11.99 value)
- CLEAR - PVC Sign Blank for X-Banner Banner Stand, 24" x 63.5" ($3.99 value)
- Two 2'x4' 10oz White Banner Blanks - Hemmed & Grommetted ($12.39 value)
- Two 2'x4' 10oz Yellow Banner Blanks - Hemmed & Grommetted ($12.39 value) (New Addition)
- Package of 5 Squeegees ($2.99 value)
- 1 year warranty for the cutter
- Free Lifetime phone support on your cutter - even after it is out of warranty
USCutter is proud to present the new LaserPoint II - our most revolutionary cutting plotter yet! By combining the best features of two of our most popular cutters (the SC and TC), we have come up with the LaserPoint II. These amazing features include a superior motherboard and easy installation combined with a well-built, solid, robust frame. This new cutter has all the features that our customers have been asking for.Features:
- Laser Registration feature - allows contour cutting around graphics.
- Copy last job feature automatically stores in internal RAM (up to 99 copies while the machine is on)
- Blue & Yellow backlight LCD is clearer and brighter
- USB 2.0 interface, support hot-swappable, and is equipped with serial port to support the long-distance data transmission
- New design, allows adjustment of cutting force and speed while working
- High-precision "steel barbed" axis for higher accuracy cutting
- Inertial rotating blade holder enables more accurate and high quality cutting
- Digital force & speed adjustable, direct and steady
- Has the ability to manually contour cut
- Auto memory of blade force and speed adjustable at any time, easy to use
- Emergency stop/start feature allows you to pause cutting and restart if you are forced to take a break
- 1 year warranty
Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is a professional-quality, extremely easy-to-use program that allows you to cut virtually any shape or design with your electronic cutting machines. This one-of-a-kind program gives you the ability to use your fonts, import custom artwork, and create your own designs! The possibilities are endless! This program offers new, state-of-the-art features that appeal to serious sign makers, in addition to all of the amazing features of Sure Cuts Alot Version 3!Features:
- PRO version's workspace can go up to 200"x200" (Version 3's maximum workspace size is 72"x72")
- In the PRO version, if you have an image that has many colors in it, you can easily isolate each color and cut them separately
- Print and cut capability (contour cutting) for USCutter machines
- 3D-shadow (drop-shadow feature)
- In the PRO version, you can easily add extra cut lines that are designed to assist in weeding. This is very exciting, as few programs offer this feature!
- Drivers included for USCutter machines
- Vectorization capabilities
- Pro gives users the ability to import a variety of vector and raster images from external sources
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including shadow and blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks
- Auto-tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & cut
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library
- WYSIWYG Interface - Exactly what you see is what you cut
- Windows and Macintosh OSX Compatible
- Save and share your design layouts
- Free technical support and access to professionally made video training series
- Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8 Operating System (PC)
- Macintosh OSX 10.6 & Greater (Mac)
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port
Our most popular package of vinyl. GreenStar IPV vinyl is part of an exciting new line of products available from USCutter! GreenStar Intermediate Performance Vinyl (IPV) is a 5-year, calendered vinyl, custom formulated for basic sign use. All colors come in a high gloss finish, with black and white also available in a matte finish.
Green Star IPV vinyl is great for general purpose interior/exterior graphics of all types including signs, banners, and window graphics. An excellent vinyl to cut, weed and transfer, Green Star IPV vinyl has an outdoor lifespan of up to 5 years (3 years for metallic vinyl) and is made in USA. Included with each starter pack is a true-color GreenStar paper color chart, featuring 25 vibrant colors.
This sample pack of twelve 24", 5-yard rolls is just what you need to get started.Colors include:
- GS010 White
- GS070 Black
- GS045 Bubblegum
- GS020 Sunflower Yellow
- GS030 Real Red
- GS068 Green
- GS065 Sapphire Blue
- GS036 Orange
- GS063 Lime-tree Green
- GS312 Merlot
- GS090 Silver
- GS091 Gold
This is the #1 selling magnetic sheet in the United States. It is specially magnetized for NO dead spots. The 30 mil flexible material holds onto vehicles even at high speeds. They conform well to most metal surfaces and are easy to remove.
Simply apply your vinyl letters, printed vinyl graphics, or screen print ink. They are perfectly sized for vehicle doors. Just add your graphics and you are ready to go!12in x 100ft roll of GreenStar Classic Application Tape ($14.45 value) Designed with the professional sign shop in mind, at a price that an entry-level user can appreciate! This product is an easy to handle paper application tape, comparable to leading transfer tape brands. It tears easily, and has no stringy adhesive. USCutter's GreenStar Layflat Transfer Tape works great in either wet or dry applications making your vinyl installation process smooth and trouble-free. We are sure you will love this transfer tape...try it and see! 6in x 100ft roll of GreenStar Classic Application Tape ($8.99 value) Designed with the professional sign shop in mind, at a price that an entry-level user can appreciate! This product is an easy to handle paper application tape, comparable to leading transfer tape brands. It tears easily, and has no stringy adhesive. USCutter's GreenStar Layflat Transfer Tape works great in either wet or dry applications making your vinyl installation process smooth and trouble-free. We are sure you will love this transfer tape...try it and see! 2 2'x4' 10oz White Banner Blanks with no stand - Hemmed & Grommetted ($12.39 value)2 2'x4' 10oz Yellow Banner Blanks with no stand - Hemmed & Grommetted($12.39 value) These 10 oz. white banner blanks come hemmed and grommetted. Just add your vinyl graphics and they are ready to hang. Note: Other colors and sizes are available at USCutter website. 28.3" APPRoller Tape Application Roller ($59.99 value) Do you find it difficult to apply application tape? Do you need an extra pair of hands? Then our APPRoller is the answer - this piece of equipment is a must have for any sign maker or sign shop.
Our new APPRoller dispenser provides you with the ability to tape-up graphics perfectly every time. The effective roller design eradicates wrinkles, creases and bubbles occurring whilst masking.
The 28" width is ideal for the sign maker where workshop space is at a premium or when utilizing 25" wide plotters. With a capability of accepting tape logs up to 27.5" wide - Stylish Design and High Build Quality.Package of 5 Squeegees ($2.99 value) These squeegees are suitable for every day use, or for supplying to customers that are self-installing their vinyl. Package of 5. Ultimate ClipArt deSIGN MINI PACK ($59.99 value) Sampling from all of Clipart deSIGN's clip art collections. This amazing little library includes 750 high-quality clip art vector designs, perfect for use with your cutter plotter! Designs included:
- Animal Flames: 5 images
- Biker Clipart: 17 images
- Eagle Flames: 6 images
- Flames Clipart: 117 images
- Flaming Sports: 16 images
- Hot Rod Clipart: 18 images
- Ornaments Art: 48 images
- Racing Flames: 20 images
- Sign Making Art: 48 images
- Sports Clipart: 179 images
- Stars n' Stripes Clipart: 12 images
- Tribal Animals: 5 images
- Tribal Clipart: 20 images
- Trucks Clipart: 14 images
- Western Clipart: 12 images
- Wildlife Clipart: 14 images
- Work Vehicles: 12 images
- Icon Designs: 45 images
- BONUS Clipart (Birds and Sea Life): 142 images
CLEAR - PVC Sign Blank for X-Banner Banner Stand, 24" x 63.5" ($3.99 value). This *NEW* Eye-catching banner blank is optically clear and creates a stunning look. Best fit for banner stands with Dimensions: 24" x 63.5". Not grommeted. X-Banner Banner Stand Square Disk Grade A, 24" x 63.5" ($11.99 value) This is a portable, lightweight collapsible banner stand. It is constructed of PVC and metal. This banner stand is great for most indoor display applications. This model features a slimmer profile than our other model. Includes a carrying sleeve. Measurements: 24" x 63.5". Specifications ManufacturerUSCutter Model NameLaserPoint II Blade TypesStandard 45 degree Cutting blades Command setsDM-PL HP/GL automatic identification Comparison - NotesHigher quality carriage, electronics and quieter cutting operation Driving MethodStepper Motor InterfaceSerial Port & USB2.0 Max Cutting Width15 feet Max Pressure300 - 350g Max Speed15.75 Inch/s (400mm/s) Media TypesStandard Vinyl, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Paper, Craft Paper, Card Stock, Paint Mask Memory1MB - Recyclable Number of Pinch Rollers2 Power RequirementsAC220V/110V,50Hz~60Hz Repetition Accuracy0.005IN (0.127 MM) Resolution0.001Inch/step (0.0254mm/step) Contour CuttingYes - Manual/ laser alignment Why USCutter?
- Volume and Price - We sell more vinyl cutters on and we sell more vinyl cutters than any seller in the world. We start more sales at 1 cent because we are confident that we can always offer the best price. We get the best pricing; you get the best value. Other's claim to be top sellers, but look at their response and see the truth!
- Service and Support - In addition to toll-free phone support, we maintain a full stock of spare parts at reasonable prices (readily available through our website). Unlike other sellers, we will have parts and service available if you need help two years down the road.
- Community - We have a huge online forum where you can learn more and see how we are committed to improving our reputation through outstanding service and support.
- Software Choice - Most of our machines come with a SignBlazer Elements Trial Edition. The trial edition is full-featured (non expiring) software that is only limited by the fact that you cannot upgrade and you need to click the "Trial" button on startup. The software is outstanding software that is easier to use and more capable than Flexi Starter.
- Reputation - We don't inflate our specifications. We just sell the best product for the lowest price. That is our commitment, and that is why we are the #1 seller on .
You have 30 days from the time you receive a product to initiate a return or to report a defective product. The preferred method to initiate a return is to contact us via the messaging system. All returns must be authorized by a USCutter representative before the product is shipped back. The USCutter representative will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that must be put on the outside of returned item's box. If the RMA number is not on the box there may be a delay in the refund/exchange process.
See the items below to determine the terms for your return. Any order placed with USCutter implies consent to aoffere by these policies.Warranty
Products with a warranty will have the warranty period listed in the item description. Any item without a warranty listed on the product page on does not have one.
If you are having problems with a product contact USCutter Support via the messaging system or by phone at 1-888-975-2047. After the conclusion of your call, we will send you an message that details the specifics and resolution of your call. We ask that you respond to this message to confirm its contents for Buyer Protection purposes.
USCutter reserves the right to send replacement parts for any equipment being covered under warranty, instead of replacing the machine outright. USCutter will ship these parts via FedEx ground shipping with no cost to the customer. Full support will be given by USCutter representatives in the replacement of any parts sent.
If USCutter determines that the equipment is not able to be repaired, then an RMA number will be assigned and the customer authorized to return the equipment for replacement. Any equipment older than 30 days may be replaced with a certified refurbished unit at our discretion.Defective Items
If an item arrives in an unusable condition, USCutter must be notified within 30 days of receiving the product or a return may not be allowed.
USCutter reserves the right to request proof in the form of pictures to prove defects as well as the right to send replacement parts for items under warranty.Return Shipping Labels and Restocking Fees
Shipping Labels: Any item being returned to USCutter will be shipped by the buyer and the buyer's expense. The buyer may choose their own shipping method as long as tracking information is communicated to USCutter. Items determined by a USCutter support representative to be defective or improperly shipped will receive a return shipping label free of charge.
Restocking Fees: Any item returned that is not in its original condition or packaging, is damaged, is missing parts, is for a reason not due to USCutter error, or defect will be assessed a restocking fee equal to 20% of the item's price.Return Exceptions
Consumable Material: Vinyl, transfer tape, and other supplies are not eligible for return once the packaging is opened.
Software: Software is not eligible for return under any circumstances. If the disc is determined to be defective a digital download for the item may be supplied at the discretion of USCutter.Local Pickups
Local pickups are not available.State Sales Tax
Due to state regulations and laws, sales tax will be charged to packages being sent to addresses in California (7.5%), Colorado (4.0%), Tennessee (9.25%), and Washington State (9.5%).International Customers
International buyers:Please note that we do not accept PayPal payments. We offer those outside of the US the ability to make a direct wire-transfer payment. Please contact us before placing an order to get a proper shipping quote as the shipping estimator is not commensurate with our shipping rates.
Please remember that international shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect extra time with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We do sell products internationally and do our best to minimize problems but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues and delays.
USCutter assumes no responsibility for customs, duties, and taxes a shipment may incur during transit. The buyer is obligated to pay these fees.Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Territories
Shipping to AK, HI, APO/FPO, and the US Territories will be higher than the standard rates extended to the lower 48 states. In most cases, the shipping price will read, "Other (see description)". Please be certain to select this method when checking out or your shipment will be delayed until we receive full payment. We use the most economical shipping method for AK, HI, APO/FPO, and US Territory orders which may be USPS, FedEx, or UPS.Shipping
Most orders ship via FedEx Ground and all will arrive within 5 business days of the original shipment date. Orders shipped from our Memphis, TN warehouse usually arrive to our Midwest, South, and East coast customers within 2 to 3 business days depending on your location. Orders shipped from our Seattle, WA warehouse reach most of our western customers within 2 to 3 business days.
However, USCutter cannot guarantee that your item will ship from the closest warehouse location due to fluctuations in inventory. Therefore, at times it is possible for an item for an East coast customer to be shipped from Seattle, WA. In these cases, you can expect a transit time of 5 business days.
Business days are Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. national holidays do not count towards expected time of transit and should be calculated as an additional day of transit.
USCutter does not charge buyers Signature Required delivery fee. So delivery of your package will NOT require signature. This means your package will be left unattended if no one is available to receive it. Please TRACK YOUR PACKAGE and make sure it doesn't get stolen. This is buyer's responsibility.Home | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides
This item has been shown 41328 times.