Vinyl Cutter Heat Press Transfer Bundle W/sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & Cut
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vinyl Cutter Heat Press Transfer Bundle W/sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & Cut:
Item details | Specifications | Why USCutter? |Comparison | Terms and Conditions | International Phone: Support: Forum: About USCutter: 1-888-975-2947 M-F 8:00am - 4:00pm PST Support Ticket USCutter Support Forum About Us page
PLEASE NOTE:FedEx will NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.Buyers from International, PR, HI, AK, US Territories and APO/FPO, please scroll down and read "International Customers" section.
We value every customer.We leave positive response when payment clears. If you are not satisfied with a transaction, please contact us and allow us to resolve it before leaving response.Item Details Vinyl Cutter Heat Press Transfer Bundle w/Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Tot Value $1000+ Super Sale - Over $1000 Bundle Value!! This amazing deal includes the following:
- 25" USCutter SC Vinyl Cutter with Stand ($339.99 value)
- Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Design & Cut Software ($199.99 value)
- 3 high quality blades ($19.99 value)
- Ultimate ClipArt deSIGN MINI PACK 750 Designs ($59.99 value)
- 15" x 15" Clamshell Heat Press ($299.99 value)
- 15" x 15" teflon sheet ($9.99 value)
- 12 color Siser starter kit of 12" x 15" vinyl of the most popular colors ($29.99 value)
- Hobby knife for weeding & trimming($2.89 value)
- Pack of 10 black cotton T-shirts ($32.99 value)
- 1 year warranty for the cutter
- Free Lifetime phone support on your cutter - even after it is out of warranty
- Money back guarantee
- High quality Aluminum stand, more durable and steady
- Copy last job feature automatically stores in internal RAM (up to 99 copies while the machine is on)
- Blue & Yellow backlight LCD, more clear and bright
- USB 2.0 interface
- Inertial rotating blade holder enables more accurate and high quality cutting
- Digital force & speed adjustable,direct and steady
- Auto memory of blade force & speed adjustable at any time, easy to use
- High quality and high-grade aluminum stand,very durable and steady
- Emergency stop & stop to return at any time to monitor the cutting quality, easy to operate
- 1x new Cutter/plotter unit with laser point for contour cutting. (Please note: USCutter does not support laser point feature and is not included in the warranty.)
- 1 year warranty
- 1x Aluminum stand with lockable wheels
- 2x Superior ball-bearing dual roller
- 1x Cutting blade holder
- 1x Pen holder with blue ink cartridge (for plotting or drawing)
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Serial cable
- 1x Cd with Windows Driver, Corel Draw Driver & PDF Manual
- 1x Dust cover
- Free lifetime phone support
Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is a professional-quality, extremely easy-to-use program that allows you to cut virtually any shape or design with your electronic cutting machines. This one-of-a-kind program gives you the ability to use your fonts, import custom artwork, and create your own designs! The possibilities are endless! This program offers new, state-of-the-art features that appeal to serious sign makers, in addition to all of the amazing features of Sure Cuts Alot Version 3!Features:
- PRO version's workspace can go up to 200"x200" (Version 3's maximum workspace size is 72"x72")
- In the PRO version, if you have an image that has many colors in it, you can easily isolate each color and cut them separately
- Print and cut capability (contour cutting) for USCutter machines
- 3D-shadow (drop-shadow feature)
- In the PRO version, you can easily add extra cut lines that are designed to assist in weeding. This is very exciting, as few programs offer this feature!
- Drivers included for USCutter machines
- Vectorization capabilities
- Pro gives users the ability to import a variety of vector and raster images from external sources
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including shadow and blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks
- Auto-tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & cut
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library
- WYSIWYG Interface - Exactly what you see is what you cut
- Availble for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save and share your design layouts
- Free technical support and access to professionally made video training series
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating System (PC)
- Macintosh OSX 10.4 & greater (Mac)
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port
Sampling from all of Clipart deSIGN's clip art collections. This amazing little library includes 750 high-quality clip art vector designs, perfect for use with your cutter plotter!Designs included:
- Animal Flames: 5 images
- Biker Clipart: 17 images
- Eagle Flames: 6 images
- Flames Clipart: 117 images
- Flaming Sports: 16 images
- Hot Rod Clipart: 18 images
- Ornaments Art: 48 images
- Racing Flames: 20 images
- Sign Making Art: 48 images
- Sports Clipart: 179 images
- Stars n' Stripes Clipart: 12 images
- Tribal Animals: 5 images
- Tribal Clipart: 20 images
- Trucks Clipart: 14 images
- Western Clipart: 12 images
- Wildlife Clipart: 14 images
- Work Vehicles: 12 images
- Icon Designs: 45 images
- BONUS Clipart (Birds and Sea Life): 142 images
PLEASE NOTE: 110v is the standard voltage for the US. The 220v unit is totally BLACK in color.
Real-time display of temperature condition: automatic alarm.
- whole body aluminum board
- high density heating board
- digital control panel
- vertical pressure
- Color: Red/Black
Teflon Sheets for Heat Presses-Assorted SizesThese are replacement teflon sheets for use with a variety of styles and sizes of heat presses. inch sizes.Siser EasyWeed 15" x 15" Sheet 12 Color Starter Bundle ($29.99 value) The Siser EasyWeed Starter Kit consists of twelve 15" by 15" sheets of Siser EasyWeed heat-transfer vinyl in the 12 most popular colors. A great way to get acquainted with this versatile product! You get one sheet each of:
- Royal Blue-03
- Sun Yellow-28
- Flor. Pink-19
- Flor. Green-18
- Light Pink-65
- PLUS FREE Siser Color Chart
This knife is perfect for precision cutting, trimming, and stripping of paper, plastic, wood, cloth, and film. This stainless steel knife features a tapered design and is weighted toward the blade end, giving it excellent control as well as comfort to the user. This handle uses #11 Mini Blades, but will also fit standard No. 11 hobby knife blades.100% Cotton T-Shirts, Black, Large (10 Pack) ($32.99 value)
Port & Company Essentials T-Shirts have been a favorite for years, and have also become a preferred choice for groups, teams, clubs, and schools across America. Perfect for screen printing and heat transfer designs!
- Heavyweight 6.1-oz, 100% cotton
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Coverseamed neck
- Double-needle hem
- Soft to the touch
These 100% cotton shirts are ideal for screen printing and heat transfer. For sublimation printing, check with your ink manufacturer as not all sublimation inks are designed for cotton fabric.
Specifications Vinyl Cutter Heat Press Transfer Bundle w/Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Tot Value $1000+ Specifications Brand USCutter Blade Types Standard Roland blades and compatible blades Comparison - Notes Higher quality than our popular MH Series. Driving Method Stepper Motor Interface Serial Port & USB2.0 Max Cutting Width 24.80 inch (630mm) Max Feed Width 27.95 inches (710mm) Max Pressure 300 - 350 Grams Max Speed 0.48-15.75 Inch/s ( 2.5-400mm/s) 8 Channel adjustable Memory 1MB - Recyclable Model Name SC631E Number of Pinch Rollers 2 Repetition Accuracy 0.005IN (0.127 MM) Resolution 0.001Inch/step (0.0254mm/step) Contour Cutting Yes. However USCutter does not support the use of the laser registration and it is not covered in the warranty. Warranty 1 Year 5 Reasons to Buy From USCutter
- Volume and Price - We have sold thousands and thousands of vinyl cutters worldwide on and we sell more vinyl cutters than any seller in the world. We offer super value bundles at very low prices because we are confident that we can always offer the best price. We get the best pricing; you get the best value. Other's claim to be top sellers, but look at their response and see the truth!
- Service and Support - In addition to toll-free phone support, we maintain a full stock of spare parts at reasonable prices (readily available through our website). Unlike other sellers, we will have parts and service available if you need help many years down the road.
- Community - We have a huge online forum where you can learn more and see how we are committed to improving our reputation through outstanding service and support.
- Software Choice - Most of our vinyl cutters come with Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & Cut Software. Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is a professional-quality, extremely easy-to-use program that allows you to cut virtually any shape or design with your electronic cutting machines. This one-of-a-kind program gives you the ability to use your fonts, import custom artwork, and create your own designs! The possibilities are endless! This program offers new, state-of-the-art features that appeal to serious sign makers, in addition to all of the amazing features of Sure Cuts A Lot Version 3!
- Reputation - We don't inflate our specifications. We just sell the best product for the lowest price. That is our commitment, and that is why we are the #1 seller on .
Terms and Conditions
After receiving your item, contact us within 14 days if you are not satisfied. Should you decide to return your item, your refund will be given as either money back or item exchange (your choice). Buyer pays return shipping.
If your machine needs warranty service (within the warranty term), you will be required to pay for shipping in both directions. In many cases, we can minimize the shipping cost by offering parts replacement options. If you need a replacement machine or part sent in advance, you will be required to pay a deposit for the part and you will have 30 days to return the original part or product in new condition. To send back a machine, we require that you send it in the original packaging, so please keep all packaging materials (in good condition) for the duration of the warranty period. If the part or product is damaged in transit to us, we will be unable to fix it and you will be required to pay for shipping the damaged item back to you.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
To return product or equipment use RMA number clearly written on the outside of the original packaging as provided by a USCutter support representative. Please contact USCutter prior to returning any merchandise. An RMA number will be issued to you authorizing the return.
Partial refunds/Restocking Fees
Any returned item that is not in its original condition or packaging, is damaged, or is missing parts for reason not due to our error or defect in product may be charged 20 to 50% of item's price.
Dead on Arrival
Although machines are tested at the factory before being boxed, a small percentage of machines may arrive Dead-On-Arrival due to various problems in transit (shaking, vibration, etc). We do not make exceptions to our conditions for DOA products - you would be required to follow our standard procedures as per above to obtain warranty repair. By purchasing one of our products on , please realize that this is the small risk that you take to obtain pricing that is about 1/2 retail prices. If you do not accept these terms, please do not buy a machine from us via .
Local pickups are NOT available.
State Sales Tax
Sales tax will only be charged to residents of Washington State (9.5%), Tennessee (9.25%) and California (7.5%).
International, Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territory customers
International shipping is very difficult, so we recommend that you buy the highest-end machine that you can afford in order to minimize your chances of receiving a machine that will need warranty service. In the event that you do need warranty service, we are willing to swap parts, but you will be required to pay for shipping in both directions. You would also have the option to purchase parts directly in order to avoid the hassle of cross-shipping defective parts back to us. Please see below for more information on International Shipping.International Customers
International buyers: please note that except for Canada, we DO NOT accept Paypal payments. Please contact us before placing an order.
International shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect difficulty with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We sell a lot of products internationally, so we minimize problems, but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues.
Shipping will be extra charge. Our shipping prices quote standard UPS rates; however, we use Fedex to ship most international items and USPS for some items. The shipping rates are based on weight and are as quoted (please don't ask us for international shipping quotes).
Shipments quoted as UPS Worldwide Expedited are usually shipped by Fedex Economy Express, which is usually a 2-5 day service world-wide. This shipping rate includes customs clearance, but it does not include duties and taxes.
The UPS Worldwide Expedited rates quote shipment prices for Fedex Express, which is usually a 1-2 day service and includes customs clearance. You will be responsible for paying duties and taxes at the time of delivery.
If you choose UPS Standard to Canada, we will use the cheapest available shipping option, and you will be required to pay customs, duties, and taxes.Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and US Territories
Shipping to HI, AK, APO/FPO and US Territories will be higher than the standard rates to the US 48 States. In most cases, the shipping price will be "Other (See Description)". Please be certain to select this method when checking out, or your shipment will be delayed until we receive full payment. We use the most economical shipping method which may be USPS, Fedex, or UPS. If the actual shipping price exceeds the quoted rate by more than 10% of the quoted rate, you will be responsible for paying the actual shipping price.