December 18th, 2013 International Migrants Day December 19th, 2013 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2014 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2014 Prophet's Birthday January 14th, 2014 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2014 Tu B'Shevat January 17th, 2014 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2014 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day
Fabulous Collection of 7 Sterling Silver Turquoise Cuff Bracelets.
Fabulous Bracelets with silver stamped detailing, one bracelet with inlay turquoise and coral stones, three silver twisted rope Bracelets, 1 Carolyn Pollack Relios Bangle, 1 Carolyn Pollack Relios Silver Inlay Turquoise, Lapis, etc.
Lot of 7 beautiful braceletsthat look great worn together for a layered/stacked bracelet look - or - worn alone! Perfect Gifts! Bracelet 1:Silver Carolyn Pollack with Inlay Turquoise Bangle Bracelet STERLING Silver - 925 Genuine TurquoiseMarked: Sterling Silver 925 CR Measures: 6.25" inner-circumference 15 GramsBracelet 2:Sterling Silver with Coral, Turquoise, MOP, Onyx Inlay Genuine Turquoise/Coral/etc.Unmarked Measures: 6" - 1 1/2" Gap 11.3 GramsBracelet 3:Classic Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet with Inaly Turquoise STERLING Silver No Hallmark Measures: 5.5" - 1" Gap 15.3 GramsBracelet 4 and 5:Classic Sterling Silver Twisted Rope Design STERLING SilverUnmarkedMeasures: 5" - 1" Gap25 Grams Total for both Bracelets Bracelet 6: Silver Twisted Rope Bracelet STERLING Silver Unmarked Measures: 5 1/4" - 1 1/4" Gap 17.9 GramsBracelet 7: Sterling Silver with Inlay design and turquoise, lapis center stone STERLING Silver Marked: 925 with Hallmark Measures: 6.5" - 1" Gap 25 GramsAs with all our jewelry, these Bracelets haven’t been cleaned or polished...make it as shiny as you wish
In Good Vintage Preworn condition. Archived in our Wardrobe/Costume Dept.
We want you to know that we do answer all of our emails and if you are wondering why we have not responded, please check your bulk mail and/or make sure that your email is still valid with .
PAYMENT is expected within 3 DAYS of the end of sale, OR I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RELIST! I APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING as THIS HELPS MINIMIZE NON PAYING buyers, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, WITH THE EXCEPTION of an ERROR ON MY PART. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS DURING OR AFTER THE sale, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Shipping* Combined shipping is available for multiple wins from the same country only.
* To qualify for combined shipping, please pay for all items in one installment, and list all item #'s in payment.
* We ship within 3 business days of receiving payment, unless otherwise noted.
* We use professional quality packaging, but packages are beyond our control once they leave our office. We cannot be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen Items in the mail.
*US bound packages ship via USPS Priority mail. Delivery confirmation w/ a tracking # is included.
* We ship worldwide!
* International packages under 4lbs. are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. This shipping method averages 7-14 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Packages exceeding 4lbs. are shipped via USPS Global Priority mail. This shipping method averages 6-10 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Full insurance coverage and tracking options are available - at buyers expense. Contact us prior to offerding for more info.
* Customs Offices may delay estimated arrival dates. This is beyond our control, as we aren't involved in the customs process.
* Customs fees and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We're required by law to declare full value of items + declare them as merchandise.