Vtg 1920s Islamic Muslim Prayer Of The Desert Art Print~mecca~deco Frame Arabia
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg 1920s Islamic Muslim Prayer Of The Desert Art Print~mecca~deco Frame Arabia:
If you have questions, please ask before offerding.
Please Note: This is a vintage pre-owned item that was well cared for.
ITEM: Beautiful vintage Islamic Muslim prayer print titled The Prayer of the Desert featuring two Muslim men praying toward Mecca in the desert with their camel. The print is titled in French and has a classic Art Deco wood frame.
WHEN MADE: 1920s
SIZE: Approximately 23 1/2" x 13" framed
CONDITION: Free of rips, tears, stains or repairs. The glass and frame are free of chips or cracks. Please note that any light spots in the pictures are from my lighting and not actually on this piece. Please examine the pictures as I consider them part of the description.
DESCRIPTION: I purchased this item from a Central Ohio sale full of quality antique and vintage items. Here is your chance to add a great item to your collection!
We will gladly combine items to save on shipping!
Thanks for looking and Good Luck offerding!!!!
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to be fair to all buyers, we do not end sales early or change them from sale format to a Buy It Now format.
- INT'L buyers: All sales with a final offer price of $25.00 or that weigh over 4 lbs. will be shipped by Priority Mail International so that the package is trackable and insured. NO EXCEPTIONS! 1st Class International shipping will be made available upon request for items which weigh less than 4 lbs. and have a final offer price under $25.00.
- response: We always leave response for our buyers. Please be patient. We designate one day every two weeks to post our response.
- RETURN POLICY: We accept returns if item is not as described. NO EXCEPTIONS! We will not refund for BUYER'S REMORSE!
- We describe our listings as carefully as possible and will accept returns only for flaws not mentioned in the description. The items we sell are largely antique or vintage and, as such, have been used during their lifetime. If there is something we have missed or a detail we have not addressed in the listing, please contact us through and we will do our best to address any concerns that you might have. When refunds are appropriate we will happily refund your purchase amount.
- Buyer to pay actual shipping plus designated handling fee for shipments.
- PLEASE NOTE: We insure packages through the shipping company used (i.e. UPS or the US Postal Service). WE ARE NOT THE INSURER AND DO NOT REFUND MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE BUYER FOR ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPMENT. The shipping company (UPS, USPS, etc) will pay you once the claim is processed as the shipping company is the insurer. We will initiate the claim process and will require your assistance and help in processing the claim with the insurer. We package very carefully and will help you expedite the claims process so you can get your insurance payment quicker, should your item be damaged. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please do not offer on our items.
- Please note that the USPS First Class rate is now divided into 4 tiers depending on the type and dimensions of the packaging used. You can review 1st Class Rates by going to the USPS website.
- As a result of the new excessive shipping rates for dimensional weight changes with Priority Mail, we will only offer Priority rates per customer request after the sale ends on items when we expect the package size to exceed 12x12x12. We apologize for the delay in providing this option but we are finding that Priority rates are often 2 to 3 times higher than UPS or USPS Parcel Post rates for the same size of package.
- INTERNATIONAL buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- I accept payment through PayPal. Other traditional payment options are available for items picked up at our location.
- Payment must be received within 10 days of sale end unless previous arrangements have been made or item will be relisted.