Vtg 1920's Mah Jong Set Bone Bamboo Tiles Wood Case Complete Dice Counting Pins For SaleLOW START - - SEE PHOTOS BELOW
See Buyer-Seller Agreement and response information below photos. For sale is wonderful vintage Asian Mah Jong set from the 1920's.
The set is has 148 tiles, plus 4 extra blanks, 4 tiny dice, 4 chips in a tiny case and lots of counting sticks.
Please see photos below where you can see every tile that is included.
The tile are made of bone and bamboo.
All tiles are in good used condition, I don't see any damage, just the occasional marks from use.
The wood case measures about 9-1/2" wide by 6-1/2" deep by 6-3/4" tall.
One metal corner fitting is missing a nail, otherwise the case looks good.
The sale also include a copyright 1964, revised 1965 edition of Mah Jong, Wright-Patterson rules booklet.
Photos shows the actual Mah Jong set you will receive.
Select your zip code on the shipping tab to see your exact shipping cost before offerding.
Shipping charge will be printed on shipping label - you don't pay a penny more than the Post Office cost.
Your item(s) will be very carefully packaged and shipped quickly. (See my responses).
Colorado residents add 4.5% sales tax to purchase price.
I (the seller) agree:
- to describe all items accurately including all defects
- to ship your item within 24 hours of receiving payment
- to carefully package your item for shipping as if it were my own
- to upload tracking information so you can follow your shipment
- to provide 5-star service on every sale
The buyer agrees:
- to read entire description and look at all pictures before offerding/buying
- to understand and agree to shipping costs before offerding/buying
- to contact seller with any issues BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative response
- to leave all 5-star dsr's or none at all
This item has been shown 0 times.