Vtg 1950s Hawaiian Halter Dress & Bolero Eugene Savage Matson Menu Kamehameha L
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg 1950s Hawaiian Halter Dress & Bolero Eugene Savage Matson Menu Kamehameha L:
- ICONIC 1950s Hawaiian halter dress and bolero by Miss Hawaii byKamehameha ~ One of the all time greats in Hawaiiana vintage clothing collectibles!!!
- Featuringisland feastprint byEugene Savage ~ This graphic is an awesome piece of art work and was also used as menu prints on the famousMatson cruise ships that would take tourists from the USA to the Hawaiian islands back in the 1940's and 50s.
- Ruched bust with tie
- Halter strap buttonsin front of bust
- Ruched elastic in back
- Front of bodice is lined with cotton
- Full skirt
- Comes with matching cropped bolero jacket
- Label: "Miss Hawaii ~ Made and Styled in Hawaii ~ Made by Kamehameha Garment Co. ~ Honolulu, Hawaii ~ Creators of World Famous Waikiki Beach Togs ~ Reg. U.S. Pat. Off.
Very good to excellent vintage condition with no holes or stains.Fabric isin nice is some light soiling on the inner cotton lining only.
Dress is marked size L - please go by measurements below.
- Bust: 33" unstretched; can stretch to 44"
- Waist:26" unstretched; can stretch to 36"
- Hips: free, up to 60"
- Length: 41" (above bust to bottom hem)
- Bust: 38"
- Length: 15"