Vtg 50s Lavender Floral Acrylic Cardigan Sweater Sequins Mop Alex Colman Ca, S M For Sale
• Pretty 50's or 60's lavender floral acrylic cardigan by Alex Colman of California
• A scattering of tiny metal studs attach sequins to the front and back of the sweater
• Real mother of pearl buttons down the front with grosgrain ribbon facings
• Pointed ribbed collar
• Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
• Ribbing on the lower edge
Alex Colman California
Muted shades of purple, lavender and green floral print on a pale lavender background
No fiber content label, but looks and feels like a very soft Orlon acrylic
8 mother of pearl buttons down the front
• Inside finishing
• Items not included
Other garments are not included, but the lavender dress is listed in a separate sale.
See next section for condition.
• Vintage Chamber items are stored in a smoke-free/pet-free Environment.
• I check items thoroughly and don't sell garments that have unpleasant odors, unsightly alterations, or need even minor repairs. I'm an experienced and meticulous seamstress who can't resist restitching split seams, hems, zippers, buttons, hooks/eyes, snaps, trims, etc when needed. I have a huge stash of vintage sewing supplies, so any repairs are made with comparable supplies from the same era.
• Overall vintage condition
Excellent vintage condition
• Manufacturing flaws
• Outside discoloration/ stains/soiling
• Small spots/specks
• Worn areas on surface
very minimal pilling
• Items missing
• Inside issues
• Visible repairs/alterations
7 sequins on the back of the sweater are broken but are very inconspicuous (see last photo).
Please allow room for movement and comfort. Measurements are not always perfectly precise, *See additional information below. Let me know if you have questions or would like additional measurements.
• Vintage marked size
No marked size
• Estimated modern size
• Bottom ribbing
• Upper arm
• Total length
• Clipped on dress form
• Dress form
33" B, 23" W, 34" H (a padded bra is sometimes used)
* Measurements are taken with a flexible tape measure while garment is lying flat, then doubled for bust, waist, hips. If you are using an older tape measure to check measurements on a similar garment, please compare your tape measure first with a rigid tape/rule, since older flexible tape measures can sometimes shrink or stretch.
• Shipping Services and Cost:
o Shipping cost is shown near the top of this listing. No handling fee is included.
o Shipping only by USPS Priority Mail, Parcel Post, or First Class Mail for certain lightweight items. If you would like other shipping services, please send a message.
• Ship to United States only to addresses shown in PayPal (if your address is no longer current, please update before offerding or paying).
• Handling time is one business day. Please allow an extra day if payment is made on a legal holiday or the day before.
o If payment is received Monday through Thursday, items will usually ship the next business day.
o If payment is received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday items will usually ship Monday.
• Tracking: Tracking number will be available on your Purchases page. Labels are usually printed through or PayPal, so you will receive an automatic email when the label is printed. Please keep in mind that an item may show as being shipped the day before it actually goes out if the label was printed late in the day.
• Packaging: Clothing, accessories, and textiles are sealed in plastic and may include tissue paper and/or bubble wrap if needed. A packing slip will be enclosed. The Item will be shipped in either a poly mailing envelope, padded envelope, Tyvek envelope, or box, depending on shipping service used, weight limits and safety issues.
• Signature Confirmation will be included for items selling for $250 or more, and may be included for certain items under $250.
• Combined Shipping: If you win multiple sales ending on the same date, and would like combined shipping, please wait for a combined invoice before paying. Please keep in mind that it may not be cost-effective or safe to combine certain items.
• Payment is due through PayPal within 4 calendar days from sale end to avoid an Unpaid Item Case being opened.
• A separate invoice is usually not sent unless an adjustment needs to be made for combined shipping or other reasons.
• A packing slip will be enclosed when item ships.
• Returns are accepted. Please contact Vintage Chamber within 14 days after you receive this item if you'd like to return it.
• If an item is returned for reasons other than being significantly not as described, the original and return shipping charges will not be reimbursed. The sale price only will be refunded through PayPal within 5 business days after returned item is received without signs of additional wear, use, or damage.
• If an item is significantly not as described, a full refund including original and return shipping will be made through PayPal within 5 business days after returned item is received.
This item has been shown 0 times.