Vtg Art Deco Pink Camphor(?) Glass Sterling Silver Filigree Pendant Necklace For Sale
Vtg Art Deco PINK Camphor(?) Glass Sterling Silver Filigree Pendant Necklace
To make this a smooth and pleasant transaction experience for everyone, all buyers need to read and understand the Description, Terms of Sale, Payment, and Shipping, below.
This beautiful sterling silver pendant holds a pink glass stone. It may possible even be crystal, as it does show rainbows. I don't know if this could be called camphor glass, but it looks like a camphor glass pendant. The elongated filigree setting is elaborate, making a gorgeous frame for the pink stone. There is even some delicate decoration extending over the pink stone, with the center setting holding a clear stone. The back of the filigree bail is stamped "STERLING" only the "ST" didn't make it. The old chain is sterling silver, with the clasp stamped "STERLING." The color of pink is closer to those photos which were not taken with flash (photos 4-6).
Approximate measurements: Pendant--13/16" by 1 11/16" long including the bail; chain--16 1/2" long
Please see the matching bracelet in a separate sale. I always combine shipping to save buyers money!
- Payment must be made within three days of close of sale or risk losing item.
- As per 's requirements, I accept only PayPal.
- Please be sure your shipping address on file with PayPal is correct. I will only ship to the address they give me (via the Transaction Details page).
- Buyer to pay for shipping through USPS. "Shipping" is for actual postage plus a very small amount to cover tape, printer ink, plastic envelopes if used, styrofoam peanuts or bubble wrap if used, and Delivery Confirmation. There is no handling fee.
- I will always combine items to save my customers money on shipping. To be included in the same shipment: 1) Items must be paid for at one time. 2) Last item purchased must close within seven days of the first, and be paid for no later than eight days from the end of the first sale.
- INSURANCE--In order to keep shipping costs down and with only 3% of my past buyers requesting insurance, insurance will NOT be included in the shipping price. If you would like insurance, please let me know at the end of the sale, and I will send you an invoice reflecting the additional charge.
- Shipping within the USA only.
- Shipping occurs usually 24 to 48 hours after payment is received. If you need the item by a certain date, please be sure to let me know.
- Please note: I have NO control over the U. S. Post Office. I like to save my customers money whenever possible so I offer choices for shipping. However, if you select First Class, Parcel Post, or Media Mail, your delivery time may range from 7 to 14 days. There is a reason those methods cost less than Priority Mail.
- If payment is not received within three days of sale end, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and sell to the second highest buyer or relist the item, unless other arrangements have been made. An unpaid item case will be opened with after four days, and you will be blocked from offerding on any of my future sales. In addition, I share my names of non-paying buyers and other abusers with other sellers.
- BUYERS WITH LESS THAN 10 responseS: Please contact me letting me know your intentions to pay if you are the high buyer and that you have read all sale terms. Failure to contact me will result in your offer being canceled.
- I list items because I want to sell them. If you do not intend to pay or think that you might decide later not to pay, please do not offer! All non-paying buyers names will be BLACKLISTED on a separate website created by sellers dedicated to BLOCKING abusive buyers from further purchases! (in addition to legal remedies listed below)
- I reserve the right to cancel offers from buyers with negative or hidden response.
- I reserve the right to cancel any transaction if I suspect fraud.
- I DESCRIBE ALL ITEMS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. Vintage and antique items are NOT new, so do not expect them to be perfect. They are rarely in mint condition, so do not expect them to be mint unless specifically stated. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AND E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE offerDING. All items sold in as-is condition, with no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final, but in the unlikely event that there is a problem, please contact me before leaving neutral or negative response to see if the matter can be resolved.
- I show CLOSE-UPS of the jewelry I sell, so photos will show the item LARGER than actual size. Please read the dimensions stated or ask if the measurement you need is not included.
- PAYPAL USERS PLEASE READ: I will ship the item to the shipping address shown on my "Transaction Details" page ONLY. The shipping address will show to buyers under "Shipping Information."
- Please do not offer if you are unable to adhere to any item listed here. You are agreeing to these terms when you offer.
- ATTENTION: Because this is an sale forum (as opposed to website sales), we incur financial injury from winning buyers who do not follow through on their purchase agreement. Therefore, please read the following: WE WILL AGGRESSIVELY PURSUE NONPAYING buyers THROUGH ALL AVAILABLE AVENUES, INCLUDING , PAYPAL, SMALL CLAIMS COURT, THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, AND THE US POSTAL SERVICE FRAUD UNIT.
Certain images/photos incorporated into this template are the royalty free property of Karen's Whimsy Public Domain Images.
This item has been shown 0 times.