Holidays.net Online Store

Holdays.net Home


July 24th, 2014
Pioneer Day

July 24th, 2014
Laylat al-Qadr

July 27th, 2014
Parents' Day

July 28th, 2014
World Hepatitis Day

July 29th, 2014
Eid-al-Fitr

July 30th, 2014
World Friendship Day

August 5th, 2014
Tisha B'Av

August 9th, 2014
World Indigenous Peoples’ Day

August 11th, 2014
Victory Day

August 12th, 2014
International Youth Day

August 15th, 2014
'Bennington Battle Day' observed

August 15th, 2014
Statehood Day in Hawaii

August 15th, 2014
Assumption of Mary

August 16th, 2014
Bennington Battle Day

August 19th, 2014
National Aviation Day

August 19th, 2014
World Humanitarian Day

August 23rd, 2014
World Day for Slave Trade Abolition

 



Search:

Vtg Ladies Hankies Lot Of 24 Flowers,lace,crochet Etc... Beautiful For Sale

Vtg Ladies Hankies Lot Of 24 Flowers,lace,crochet Etc... Beautiful

Here is another wonderful lot of 24 Vintage Ladies Hankies. There is nylon, cotton, flowers, hearts, lace, crochet, embroidery, white, multi-colors etc... I am pretty sure 96% does not have anything wrong. The other 4% may have stains, some look like if you wash them that they would be okay. Not for sure tho.These range in sizes 9 5/8" to 15 3/4", great range of sizes.This is a very beautiful lot. I know you will be pleased.I only ship in USA. PLEASE, NO INTERNATIONAL buyers! I WILL CANCEL YOUR offer!! Please, look at pictures carefully. Please, pay within3 days of winning. Will combine for 50 cents extra per item. Thank you so much for looking. Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
Vtg Ladies Hankies Lot Of 24 Flowers,lace,crochet Etc... Beautiful

This item has been shown 0 times.

Buy Now

Vtg Ladies Hankies Lot Of 24 Flowers,lace,crochet Etc... Beautiful:
$38




Vintage Floral Handkerchiefs (three) picture
Vintage Floral Handkerchiefs (three)


2 Vintage Embroidered Floral Handkerchiefs picture
2 Vintage Embroidered Floral Handkerchiefs


Vintage Wedding  Baby Girlfriend Hankie Embroidered With Cut Outs Ivory Linen picture
Vintage Wedding Baby Girlfriend Hankie Embroidered With Cut Outs Ivory Linen


Huge Lot Of 40 Vintage Handkerchiefs picture
Huge Lot Of 40 Vintage Handkerchiefs


Vintage Wedding  Baby Girlfriend Hankie Monogram
Vintage Wedding Baby Girlfriend Hankie Monogram "s" Embroidered With Cut Outs


Vintage Handkerchiefs From Alaska picture
Vintage Handkerchiefs From Alaska


 Vintage Hankie Handkerchief Lot Some Tlc A Few Stains And Loose Threads See Pic picture
Vintage Hankie Handkerchief Lot Some Tlc A Few Stains And Loose Threads See Pic


Antique Handkerchief Box. Lovely Prints On Cover, With Bonus picture
Antique Handkerchief Box. Lovely Prints On Cover, With Bonus


Lot Of 11   Hankies Handkerchiefs Silk Givenchy Paris Floral Lily Of The Valley  picture
Lot Of 11 Hankies Handkerchiefs Silk Givenchy Paris Floral Lily Of The Valley


Gorgeous Lot 10 Vintage Hankerchiefs Hankies Hankys W/ Embroidered Flowers picture
Gorgeous Lot 10 Vintage Hankerchiefs Hankies Hankys W/ Embroidered Flowers