Vtg Lrg Granite Ware Enamel Cobalt Blue White Swirl Tea Coffee Pot Cup Set Lid
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg Lrg Granite Ware Enamel Cobalt Blue White Swirl Tea Coffee Pot Cup Set Lid:
- Vintage graniteware / enamel ware swirl coffee / tea pot and cup set. It is a dark cobalt blue and white color - It was very difficult to capture the color with my camera - while many of the photos make it look bright blue, it is not bright blue - it is dark cobalt blue - the first 3 and last 2 photos come closet to capturing the true color.
- Purchased at Omaha, NE estate sale
- In good vintage condition but itshows a lot of the wear you would expect to see in an item of this vintage. There are numerous chips in the enamel (and rust where the enamel is missing) - please see photos - and the wood knob on the hinged lid is loose. Most of the most worst chips are on the cup, not the pot. The worst wear on the pot is the round spot where the hinged lid rested on the handle when the pot was open. There are also quite a few smaller chips on the handle of the pot - the body of the pot is actually in pretty good shape with just a couple of wear spots. (FYI - on the 3rd picture, that is not a spot on the lid - it is my ceiling light reflecting off of the surface.) These chips aside, it is still a very beautiful pot.
- Just under 10" tall (slightly over 10" when you put the cup on top) and circumference across bottom is approx 6-1/2".
- Please see the other large graniteware / enamelware chrysolite (?) / blue-green / teal and cream coffee tea pot I have listed.
- If you buy both of the graniteware pots, I will be happy to combine shipping, but please wait until I invoice you in case I have to combine insurance and/or change the size of the box.
Please look at the pictures I have included to judge the condition for yourself and let me know if you have any questions. Please note also, that the flash and close-up function of my camera shows all of the dust, etc. which is not visible to the naked eye. Thank you.
Please read: I sell a large variety of things that I think are interesting and will appeal to buyers. I cannot be an expert on all of these items, but do a lot of research (including other listings) and will do my best to describe them including what I have found through my research – if a piece of information I have provided through my research is important to your purchase, please make your own independent verification as to the validity of that information. Also, almost every item I sell is vintage and therefore will probably include the usual wear that you would expect to see in a vintage item – I do my best to point out anything that is noticeable, but please do not expect to receive a “new” item. All that said, I do accept returns as I want happy customers, as indicated in my “Return Policy.” Thank you and happy offerding.
Payment: I only accept PayPal. Payment must be made within 5 business days of sale close. After 5 business days the item may be re-listed.
Shipping: I will ship only within the United States and I only ship priority mail. All items will be shipped within 3 business days of confirmation of cleared payment. Estimated delivery based on seller's handling time and the shipping service used. Seller is not responsible for shipping service transit time. Shipping includes insurance.
Return Policy: I want happy buyers and attempt to itemize any flaws in the item I am selling. However, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact me by e-mail within 3 days of receipt of your purchase and return your item(s) in its original condition and packaging (buyer responsible for return shipping cost) within 14 days for a full refund. Thank you.