Vtge 1930 1st Ever Mickey Mouse Annual Dean & Son London 4 Plates Complete Good
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtge 1930 1st Ever Mickey Mouse Annual Dean & Son London 4 Plates Complete Good:
1st EVER ISSUE
MICKEY MOUSE ANNUAL
DEAN & SON LONDON
4 full page full colourPLATES
Condition-see belowWelcome to my sale - I am a sole trader grown out of a self-financing hobby. I usually like the things I sell, and I am happy when they go to other collectors. I try to describe itemshonestly and carefully and I believe my packing is fairly priced and outstanding in its execution!
- Publisher Details:Dean & Son London Debrett House London - undated - dated from annuals countback
- Condition dj:na
- Condition boards:bprinted paper covered boards - full colour - repeated rear - rubbed at edgy - some grubbiness BUT I have resisted the urge to clean it for fear of damage by an amateur!
- Spine cover: fabric intact - cover misssing bar fragments
- Endpapers: a neat inked name and pencil 2/6 nett in a childish hand - some grubbiness
- Condition page block: clean and straight - hinges showing occasionally - heavy card pages - frontispiece and 3 other colour plates intact - 1 partially attached - 1 light crease - o/w excellent - title and early 3 or so pages light spotting - otherwise - really very good bright and clean 8 x 6.5 x 2 inches unpaginated
- Notes: First Page: 'Introducing Mickey & Minnie' - series of one off gags and cartoons - low start - - please check my items for similar age books and annuals
Please refer to any pics as they form part of the description
- will be posted well supported- marked DO NOT BEND - packs at c.850gm
Please check my other items to see other interestingvintage toys, tins, games, etc
Please Note:Postal costs reflect packaging to a professional level, and the timetaken to pack and post- I always give a generous discount for multiple purchase. I do not try to make money out of postal charges but I do factor in my time. I use first class post except for heavy items, and dispatch within 3working days.I try to keep overseas packages below 2Kg so I can use small package rate. I will negotiate extra postal services such as signed for and extra cover. I keep a careful record of everything I post and get proof of postage. I will help buyers resolve issues and claims against postal services, but reserve the right that my responsibility for damage intransit or non-deliveryfinishes when I hand the item over at the Post Office.
I expect to be paid within 7 days but am happy to make other arrangements - as long as I know
offer with confidence - see response - no quibble return if item NOT as described
I always try to describe an item's condition accurately but please bear in mind that I deal generally with used and second hand goods and within an item description there might be differences, for example, between packaging and contents
- MINT = as new
- NEAR MINT = looks new but with minor faults which should be pointed out in the description
- EXCELLENT = minor faults only which, in my opinion,do not detract from overall excellence
- VERY GOOD = above average for age
- GOOD = appropriate wear from use, age and storage
- FAIR/POOR/PROJECT = needs attention