Water Injection Alcohol Intercooler Turbo Supercharger
This item has been shown 0 times.
Water Injection Alcohol Intercooler Turbo Supercharger:
You are offerding on a BRAND NEW water/ alcohol injection system. Tested and proven over4 YEARS of racing on multiple vehicles. 1000s ofkits sold to verysatisfied customers! These have worked great for customer vehicles ranging from imports, domestic, Turbo diesel - including semi and tractor pulls!
The first test vehicle was an Eclipse running a 16g turbo and upgraded intercooler pipe. Shaved 6 tenths of a second off quarter mile times, roughly 60 horsepower on the track on a 4 cylinder.
Another test vehicle - a 97 Pontiac Trans Am with an ATI P1SC supercharger. Originally this came to us with the standard 8 psi pulley and 2 core intercooler. After installing this water injection system we were able to upgrade to a 12 psi pulley on the stock engine! During a hard run, autotap showed ZERO knock count using the stock, agressive timing curve! An amazing 105 rear wheel horsepower increase! Non intercooled super/turbo charged vehicles will show far more impressive gains due to a larger drop in intake air temp.
If doing an under hood pump install, utilizing the existing washer fluid reservoir makes installation simplified. The advantage of a trunk mounted pump/res install is cooler fluid temps.
The experts recommendthe most efficient percentage of water to fuel ratio is 15-25% regardless of droplet size. A 1-2 gallon reservoir will almost GUARANTEE that water is available regardless of how hard you drive!
This is our solenoid version of the kit. Provides instant response. Pump precharges the line, and once the pressure switch sees boost, it triggers the solenoid to open, INSTANTLY.We also carry a check valve kit, which allows easier installation but not instant response. What sets our kit above the rest -
- Our nozzles are custom machined for the easiest installation! Take a look at our nozzle collage below. On a "hard" metal pipe, there is no need to access the inside of the pipe for installation/change of a nozzle! The nozzle can also install FLUSH to the pipe. That means ZERO restriction to airflow!!! The nozzle can also be installed on intake runners for direct port setups as well very easily. The nozzle can also be installed on soft rubber or silicone pipe using the suppliedretaining nut. On a hard pipe, just drill/tap for a small 1/8NPT hole.
- Solenoids have a sealed body that are weatherproofed. Working pressurerated at250 PSI and 220F custombuilt!!
- Fittings are "Instant On" style High quality Parker made in the USA. Only the best, methanol compatibleparker fittings and tubing are provided with the kit!! Other kits feature push on barbed fittings. What do you do when changing nozzles or removal (such as when servicing the vehicle) ?? The hose must be CUT. Our design you just push the retainer and pull out the tube! Quick and painless.
- Standard kit comes with a 1 to 25 psi pressure switch. This setting is where the kit will spray above setting and shut off below it.
- Nozzle sprays INSTANTLY once boost goes above pressure setting. No pump charge up delay like others on the market.
- The nozzle included creates an atomized mist of vapor for maximum cooling and efficiency. The 150 psi pump will create a VERY fine vapor mist.
- We are very knowledgeable of the kits and various applications from hands on experience. We run our own vehicles at the track using our kit on pump gas. Our shop (full street car) dsm recently trapped 137 mph in the 1/4 mile on pump gas this season.ALL ON PUMP 93 Octane gas and methanol! What we run at the track, it can be run on the street without expensive race fuel or any change in tuning or boost.
This kit includes the following:
- High pressure 150 psi diaphragm pump with viton valves.
- Easy install Injector nozzle and retaining nut - custom size for YOUR application! Note: 300cc shipped by default if none specified.
- 8ft Parker High Pressure Nylon tubing
- High current relay switch and wire harness
- 1-25 psi activation switch (default) or 15-60psi (recommended for high boost turbo diesels running over 40psi)
- High quality electronic solenoid valve rated 250PSI and 220F
- Parker "Instant On" fittings for Pump, Solenoid, and Nozzle
- Red dash LED and harness for spray indication
- 10ft of 14 guage copper wire, for pump
- 20ft of 18 guage copper wire - for other electrical
- Various crimp terminals for wire hookups
- Easy to follow instructions
Please indicate which nozzle size you need in the paypal payment. We have them from 60cc up to 1000cc. If you are unsure, provide HP estimate, gas or diesel fuel, and % of alcohol you plan to use in the mix. HP, fuel type, and spray mixture are vital for nozzle sizing.
Visit our store for additional tubing, tanks, extra nozzles, solenoids, switches, nozzle bungs (useful on sheet metal intake installs)