Whiting Sterling Louis Xv 1891 Pierced Ice Serving Spoon
This item has been shown 0 times.
Whiting Sterling Louis Xv 1891 Pierced Ice Serving Spoon:
WHITING STERLING LOUIS XV 1891 PIERCED ICE SERVING SPOON />
- Antique 19th C Whiting Sterling "Louis XV" Pierced Ice Serving Spoon.
- Manufacturer Status : Discontinued Actual : 1891 - : Charles Osborne.
- Classic oval deep bowl w/ crisp pierced cut out design w/ light gold wash.
- Tapered handle boasts raised scroll pattern along the border.
- Similar design repeated on verso.
- An excellent addition to any existing Sterling Flatware Collection.
- Measures : 8 3/4" in length.
- Condition : Good. NOdents. Light surface scratch lines & wear. Gold wash loss seen to the bowl.
- Signed: Whiting hallmark Sterling Pat. 1891.
- Weighs : 2.67 troy ozt [ 83.2 grms ].
- Shipping [ Priority Mail ] w/ Delivery Confirmation ~$ 6.25 within the U.S.A.
- Combined shipping available on multiple winning purchases.
- Payments should be received within5 days after sale ends.
- Thank you and good luck offerding.
On Jul-12-13 at 16:31:01 PDT, seller added the following information:
KINDLY NOTE : A kind er informed me that this is a "Pierced Nut Serving Spoon" & NOT an Ice Serving Spoon. Replacements.com also has this item listed as the above mentioned. Any inconviniences caused duely regretted.With this correction being made, kindlyoffer accordingly. Thank you.