Whiting Sterling Louis Xv 1891 Pierced Ice Serving Spoon For Sale
WHITING STERLING LOUIS XV 1891 PIERCED ICE SERVING SPOON />
- Antique 19th C Whiting Sterling "Louis XV" Pierced Ice Serving Spoon.
- Manufacturer Status : Discontinued Actual : 1891 - : Charles Osborne.
- Classic oval deep bowl w/ crisp pierced cut out design w/ light gold wash.
- Tapered handle boasts raised scroll pattern along the border.
- Similar design repeated on verso.
- An excellent addition to any existing Sterling Flatware Collection.
- Measures : 8 3/4" in length.
- Condition : Good. NOdents. Light surface scratch lines & wear. Gold wash loss seen to the bowl.
- Signed: Whiting hallmark Sterling Pat. 1891.
- Weighs : 2.67 troy ozt [ 83.2 grms ].
- Shipping [ Priority Mail ] w/ Delivery Confirmation ~$ 6.25 within the U.S.A.
- Combined shipping available on multiple winning purchases.
- Payments should be received within5 days after sale ends.
- Thank you and good luck offerding.
On Jul-12-13 at 16:31:01 PDT, seller added the following information:
KINDLY NOTE : A kind er informed me that this is a "Pierced Nut Serving Spoon" & NOT an Ice Serving Spoon. Replacements.com also has this item listed as the above mentioned. Any inconviniences caused duely regretted.With this correction being made, kindlyoffer accordingly. Thank you.
This item has been shown 0 times.