Foredom K.5240 Woodcarving Kit Flex Shaft 5240 Wood Working Set - Sr Fct 44t ++
This item has been shown 28476 times.
Foredom K.5240 Woodcarving Kit Flex Shaft 5240 Wood Working Set - Sr Fct 44t ++:
FOREDOM 5240 WOODCARVING KIT
FLEX SHAFT TOOL KIT for Wood Carvers-
This Kit contains a Reversible Flexible Shaft Machine, the 1/6 HP variable speed up to 18,000 RPM Ball Bearing motor that runs in standard or reverse rotation. The reverse feature is particularly useful in wood carving techniques. The reversing motor option is a handy feature for left handed carvers.
Pre-Packaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
JETS Product # 0614-5240 FOREDOM # K.5240
- Motor and Speed Control carry a 2 Year Warranty from Foredom.
1. Series SR Motor: Foredom's most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of our older universal motors - 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39" long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s 20+ interchangeable handpieces.
2. C.FCT Speed Control: Foredom's most popular foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.3. H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4". It comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces.
4. AKWK53: Accessory Kit: 26 pc. assortment with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom- ScotchBrite Radial Bristle Discs, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more.
5. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of Tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank's congenial manner and accomplished teaching. style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve
6. Rotating Bur Holder for all size shank accessories.
7. Flexible shaft grease.
8. Digital Version (810KB .pdf) of Woodcarving Manual:
Prior to the release of Fur, Feathers, and Fins, we packed a Carving Manual in all of our woodcarving power tool kits. Hard copies of the manual are no longer available, however, a digital version is available by connecting to the link below. The Manual offers Step-by-Step Instruction for 3 Carving Projects: 1.Spoon, 2. Canvasback Duck, 3. Hummingbird Pin.
*Item is brand new, never used, in original box.
NOTE: This is a 115 Volt Unitfor Domestic use -For International use 230 Volt Flex-Shaft Motor please contact us for Details.
Woodcarving Kit K.5240 has a Total Retail Value of $430.
Ships UPS Ground - Box Weight 12 Lbs - Box Size 19"x13"x5"
Visit: JETSTOOLS our store Listings, where you can see many more Foredom Kits, Foredom Tools and Products, along with Flex Shaft Accessories and a line ofJewelers Equipments Tools & Supplies. JETS Inc.
212 CKP Z