Ww 2 U.s. Army 1st Lieutenant Nurse Grouping Uniforms Cape And Coats Named
This item has been shown 0 times.
Ww 2 U.s. Army 1st Lieutenant Nurse Grouping Uniforms Cape And Coats Named:
&amp;amp;lt;div style="text-decoration:none" height="21px" valign="middle" face="arial"
&amp;amp;lt;img WW 2 U.S. ARMY 1st LIEUTENANT NURSE GROUPING UNIFORMS CAPE AND COATS NAMED
PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE PICTURES.
IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIPPING DISCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR INVOICE, PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR INVOICE BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR ITEM. "Buy it Now" will be refunded into your Paypal account after the items have been paid for. FIRST CLASS MAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.
Thank you to the thousands of responsible buyers and sellers that we have had the pleasure of doing business with in the last 14 years.
- Please scroll down to see our pictures.
- Our pictures are cropped to show the largest image, therefore, some pictures will appear larger than they are.
- Some pictures have been lighten to show a brighter view.
- Magnified large pictures are available.
- Please look at the item description for measurements/size.
- If you are unsure please contact us.
DESCRIPTION.....PLEASE CLOSELY LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION AND SOMETIMES GIVES YOU MORE DETAILED INFORMATION. YOUR DESCRIPTION IMPORTANCE MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN MINE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING. PLEASE SEE ITEM SPECIFICS BELOW.THE ITEM YOU SEE IS THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE.
WW 2 U.S. ARMY NURSE GROUPING UNIFORMS CAPE AND LONG COAT. The nurse got married in Europe during the war to a Canadian. I will be putting up his uniform soon. If you also want his uniform please keep watching our new listings. I don't have any other information on the couple.
Jacket /Tunic REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING DISCOUNTSSize12 ShortMeasurements Laying Flat Armpit to Armpit Front Buttoned17 inches Shoulder to Cuff22 inches Shoulder to Shoulder15 inches Length Back Collar to Bottom25 inchesDateMarch 29, 1943Serviceman's NameNoneWingsNoneCollar InsigniaOfficer's U.S. and NurseColor & MaterialOlive drab woolLabelAttached inside Middle Eastern and World War 2 Victory MedalPatchesEuropean Theater of Operations Advanced Base and four Overseas BarsCombat Infantry BadgeN/AButtonsAll attached and matchingStitchingAll intactMerit BadgesNoneLiningAll intact no ripsHolesOne tiny hole on the bottom of the sleeveConditionExcellentOther Skirt REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING DISCOUNTSSizeMeasurements laying flat Waist to bottom23 inches Waist Inside25 1/2 inchesDateNoneServicewoman's NameHelen HeffernanLabelHas been easilyColor & MaterialOlive drab woolEpaulets1st InformationThis skirt has a 4 1/2 inch hemIke Jacket Tailor Made
Jacket /Tunic REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING DISCOUNTSSize14Measurements Laying Flat Armpit to Armpit Front Buttoned19 inches Shoulder to Cuff22 inches Shoulder to Shoulder15 inches Length Back Collar to Bottom17 inchesDateUnknownServicewoman's NameHelen HeffernanWingsNoneCollar InsigniaOfficer's U.S. and Nurse's insigniaColor & MaterialOlive drab woolLabelThere is a label attached however, I can't make out all of the Middle Eastern, World War 2 Victory MedalPatchesEuropean Theater of Operations Advanced Base and four bullion Overseas BarsCombat Infantry BadgeN/AButtonsAll attached and matchingStitchingAll intact Eupalets1st lieutenantLiningAll intactHolesFour pinhead size holesConditionVery goodOther no holes in the wool however the liner has many REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING DISCOUNTSSizeMeasurements Laying Flat Length Back Collar to Bottom39 inchesDateNo labelServicewoman's NameHelen HeffernanCollar InsigniaOfficer's 1st Lietenant and NurseColor & MaterialBlue woolLabelTailored by Corbett-Cowley Limited, Toronto, Ont.
Women's Field Overcoat Officer's
Coat/JacketREMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING Shoulder to Cuff22 1/2 inches Collar to hem line40 inches Shoulder to Shoulder15 1/2 inches Armpit to Armpit21 inchesDateAugust 16, 1944Serviceman's NameHelen HeffernanLapel InsigniaNoneColor & MaterialOlive DrabLabelAttached inside attached and Information
Women's Model 1943 Field Jacket
Coat/JacketREMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING Shoulder to Cuff24 inches Collar to hem line27 1/2 inches Shoulder to Shoulder16 inches Armpit to Armpit21 inchesDateFebruary 2, 1944Servicewoman's NameHelen HeffernanLapel InsigniaN/AColor & MaterialOlive drabLabelInside the pocketBeltDrawstring attachedButtonsAll Information
- All items should be paid through Paypal.YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL "Account" to use PayPal - they accept credit cards, ATM and even checks!!!!!
- Payment is duewithin3 days of the itemclosing. Ifyou need a longer amount of time, please contact me before theitem closes.
PLEASE READ BEFORE offerDING
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL buyers
- We offer free shipping on some of our items for Domestic buyers.
- All small free shipping items are shipped in a9 x 7 bubble envelope.
- We offer shipping discounts to ALL of our buyers.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED IN 1 DAY, UNLESS WE ARE OUT OF TOWN.
- FIRST CLASS MAIL AND MEDIA MAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.
- We will refund your shipping discount savings on your invoice. "Buy it Now" shipping discounts will be refunded into your PayPal account when the transaction is complete and we will send an email to you.
- WE WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL ON SOME ITEMS. INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL CAN BE USED FOR UP TO 4 POUNDS. FIRST CLASS MAIL WILL TAKE LONGER THAN PRIORITY MAIL. IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEM TO ARRIVE TO YOU QUICKLY, PAY FOR PRIORITY MAIL. FIRST CLASS MAIL WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY ON THE ITEM THAT IS MARKED FOR FIRST CLASS MAIL.
- Tracking can only be checked from the U.S., after it has reached the International destination, checking can no longer be tracked. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU CHOOSE INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL.
WE WILLSHIP INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL UNLESS INDICATED ON THE ITEM THAT FIRST CLASS MAIL IS AVAILABLE.WE WILL SHIPINTERNATIONAL EXPRESS MAIL FOR LARGER DOLLAR AMOUNTS THAT ARE REQUIRED BY THE POSTAL SERVICE.
*** Feel free to include a note with your order about any of your U.S. or Worldwide vintage military collecting interests and how we can help you add to the enjoyment of your collection. ***
Ending Sale Prices excluding shipping costs calculationsSHIPPING DISCOUNTS
WE WILL COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM US ON THE SAME DAY.
- Items are shipped the same day or the next day after we receive cleared payment unless we are out of town.
- We ship USPSONLY with delivery confirmation on all packages.
- When your item is shipped wewill email the delivery confirmation numberto you.
WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR ITEMS UP TO DATE. HOWEVER, WE DO SELL OUR ITEMS AT OTHER LOCATIONS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SALE.
PLEASE READ ALL OF OUR TERMS BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING.
- PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS EARLY, AS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BEFORE THE ITEM CLOSES.
- WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR ITEMS UP TO DATE. HOWEVER, WE DO SELL OUR ITEMS AT OTHER LOCATIONS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SALE.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE offerS FROM PEOPLE WITHNEGATIVE OR PRIVATE responseS.
RETURNS....Our goal is to make you happy.
- We are human and may make a mistake or overlook something. We always try to disclose all information about a item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and resolve the issue.
- By allowing us to resolve an issue, we are able to pass on the discounts to our buyers, in shipping discounts.
- Our return policy is 14 days. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
- Contact us before shipping the item back for shipping instructions.
- Please advise us of the reason for the return. We allow returns for any reason.
- Item must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASEREAD:
IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY PRIOR TO offerDING OR BUYING; TO CHECK WITH YOUR SHIPPING CARRIER TO DETERMINE IF ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO YOU FROM THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- These Charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up --DO NOT CONFUSE THEM FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "GIFTS"--U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Quite simply it is against the law.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK ATOUR ITEMS!!!!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.....
My passion is history. I have always and still do read books on the wars and reference books. I have been collecting for over 50 years.
We enjoy going to Military shows. My desire is to keep vintage old militaria items in the collectors collections; where they will continue to be appreciated and taken care of for years to come. Years ago when a friend of mine came over tosee my collection; he said to me. "You do not own these items; they are merely on loan to you untilyou have to sale them to another collector for him to enjoy". Years later I have realized just how true his words were.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US THRU 'S EMAIL SYSTEM.
Certain images/photos incorporated into this template are the royalty free property of Northwestern University Library.
On Jun-13-13 at 06:26:04 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!