March 24th, 2015 World Day for Truth concerning Human Rights Violations March 24th, 2015 World Tuberculosis Day March 25th, 2015 World Solidarity Day for Detained and Missing Workers March 25th, 2015 Day to Remember Slavery Victims and Transatlantic Slave Trade March 25th, 2015 Maryland Day March 26th, 2015 Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Day March 29th, 2015 Palm Sunday March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day
Ww2 Womens Auxiliary Air Force Medal Group With M.i.d Certificate, Photos,docs For Sale
OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS I WILL BE LISTING A SMALL COLLECTION OF COLLECTABLE ITEMS DIRECTFROMA NUMBER OF DECEASED ESTATES AND OTHER PRIVATE SOURCES. AS SUCH MOST ITEMS ARE FRESH TO THE COLLECTORS MARKET AND ARE RIPE FOR RESEARCH BY THE EVENTUAL LUCKY PURCHASER.
A SUPERB 100% GENUINE & RARE WW2 GROUP OF MEDALS & ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTS TO A MEMBER OF THE WOMENS AUXILIARY AIR FORCE (W.A.A.F)
2091358.CPL.M.P.GREENE / JONES.W.A.A.F
WW2 DEFENCE MEDAL & WAR MEDAL UNNAMED AS ISSUED BUT COMPLETE WITH THE ORIGINAL BRONZE OAK LEAF ON THE RIBBON OF THE WAR MEDAL
ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING VAST ARCHIVE OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS & PHOTOGRAPHS
1) THE RECIPIENTS ORIGINAL MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES CERTIFICATE THAT STATES THAT CPL M.P.GREENE WAS MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES FOR DISTINGUISHED SERVICES IN THE LONDON GAZETTE 1-1-1945
2) THE RECIPIENTS ORIGINAL ROYAL AIR FORCE SERVICE & RELEASE BOOK
3) THE RECIPIENTS ORIGINAL WELCOME HOME CERTIFICATE FOR THE END OF WW2 FROM GATESHEAD
4) PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPH OF THE RECIPIENT IN UNIFORM DATED 1944 TO THE REVERSE
5) POSTCARD PHOTOGRAPH OF THE RECIPIENT IN UNIFORM BUT OFF DUTY. DATED 1942 TO THE REVERSE AND TAKEN AT RAF WADDINGTON
6) A PAIR OF POSTCARD PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE WAAFS FROM RAF SKELLINGTHORPE MARCHING THROUGH LINCOLN FOR THE 1945 VICTORY PARADE
7) LARGE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE RECIPIENT AS A YOUNG GIRL PRESENTING FLOWERS TO LADY MELVILLE AT THE BLESSED SACREMENT BAZAAR NOVEMBER 1929. HELD AT GATESHEAD TOWN HALL (THIS PHOTO WAS PUBLISHED IN THE LOCAL PAPERS)
8) LETTER IN ORIGINAL ENVELOPE DATED 22-10-1945 SENT TO THE RECIPIENT BY ANOTHER WAAF
9) LETTER FROM THE AIR ADVISER FOR POSTAL CENSORSHIP TELLING THE RECIPIENT WHAT SHE IS & IS NOT ALLOWED TO PUT IN LETTERS TO HER HUSBAND TO BE WHILST HE IS A P.O.W AND SHE IS STILL SERVING
10) NEWSPAPER CUTTING ABOUT WAAF'S DATED 1944
11) SMALL NEWSPAPER CUTTING WITH THE RECIPIENTS PICTURE STATING THAT SHE HAS SERVED IN THE W.A.A.FS FOR OVER THREE YEARS AND THAT SHE HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES FOR HER SERVICES AS A RADIO TELEPHONIST & WAS A CLERK AT GATESHEAD CO.OP PRIOR TO THE OUTBREAK OF WW2
12) ANOTHER SMALL NEWSPAPER CUTTING WITH A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES INCLUDING THE RECIPIENT
2091358.CPL.M.P.GREENE FROM BENSHAM/GATESHEAD JOINED THE WOMENS AUXILIARY AIR FORCE IN AUGUST 1941 AGE 21 SHE SERVED AS A RADIO TELEPHONE OPERATOR AT RAF STATIONS IN LINCOLN AND WAS MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES IN THE LONDON GAZETTE 1-1-1945 FOR DISTINGUSHED SERVICES. DURING WW2 SHE MET AND MARRIED A BRITISH AIRMAN AND BECAME MRS.M.P.JONES. AS SUCH SOME DOCUMENTS STATE JONES AND OTHERS STATE GREENE. HOWEVER THE RECIPIENTS INITIALS AND SERVICE NUMBER ARE THE SAME ON EVERY DOCUMENT
THE RECIPIENTS HUSBAND WAS A PRISONER OF WAR IN STALAG LUFT ONE & I WILL ALSO BE LISTING HIS MEDAL GROUP AND DOCUMENTS LATER TODAY
A VERY NICE AND WELL DOCUMENTED GROUP TO A FEMALE RECIPIENT WHO WAS MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES ALONG WITH A VAST ARCHIVE OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE RARE M.I.D CERTIFICATE.
100% GENUINE AND SCARCE.
I TRY TO GIVE A GOOD DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EVERY LOT THAT I SELL ALONG WITH GOOD QUALTY PHOTOS. HOWEVER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE?
AS WITH ALL MY LOTS THIS LOT WILL START AT £4.99 TO ALLOW IT TO FINDS ITS OWN MARKET PRICE
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VIEWOUR OTHERCOLLECTABLE ITEMS ON OFFER BOTH AS sales OR AS BUY IT KNOW IN OUR SHOP
WE DO NOT DO BUY IT NOW OFFERS BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY TO OFFER COMBINED POSTAGE ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES
This item has been shown 0 times.
Ww2 Womens Auxiliary Air Force Medal Group With M.i.d Certificate, Photos,docs: $660