Wwi Wooden Airplane Propeller 47" Decorative Vintage Aviation Decor New
This item has been shown times.
Wwi Wooden Airplane Propeller 47" Decorative Vintage Aviation Decor New:
WWI Wooden Airplane Propeller 47" Authentic Models
47" WWI Decorative Wooden Airplane Propeller
This decorative WWI airplane wooden propeller is brand new and the manufacturer is Authentic Models (please see below).
The Aircraft Wood Propeller is handcrafted of solid wood and metal. A wall mounting bracket is included. The propeller has a light orange brown French finish with blood red tips. This WWI propeller has been distressed & antiqued, the center disc is made of metal.
This decorative propeller is a replica of a WWI Biplane propeller. It is sure to become a decorative & conversational addition to your decor wether hanging over the mantel or leaning against the wall in a corner.
- Size: 47.25" length x 4" width x 2.25" deep
- Material: Solid pine wood & metal
- Manufacturer: Authentic Models
- Includes: Wall mounting bracket (please see below)
- Handcrafted individually, colors may vary
Aircraft propellers convert rotary motion from piston engines or turboprops to provide propulsive force. They may be fixed or variable pitch. Early aircraft propellers were carved by hand from solid or laminated wood with later propellers being constructed from metal. The most modern propeller designs use high-technology composite materials.
The twisted airfoil (aerofoil) shape of modern aircraft propellers was pioneered by the Wright brothers. They found that a propeller is essentially the same as a wing and so were able to use data collated from their earlier wind tunnel experiments on wings. They also found that the relative angle of attack from the forward movement of the aircraft was different for all points along the length of the blade, thus it was necessary to introduce a twist along its length. Their original propeller blades are only about 5% less efficient than the modern equivalent, some 100 years later. The article "Propeller (aircraft)" is part of the Wikipedia encyclopedia. Models Inc was created more than 40 years ago in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Authentic Model's expertise and interests go back many centuries. AM's collection of nautical ship models, furniture, artifacts and accessories is inspired by the age of exploration, maritime history, cartography and more…Learn more about Authentic Models Inc
More Decorative WWI Aircraft Wooden Propellers by Authentic Models Are Available.
WWI Aircraft Wood Propeller Instructions
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse CaptJimsCar-go for more Aviation Home Decor, Nautical Etched Furniture, Museum Quality Ship Models, Old World Style Globe Bars and Low Priced Nautical Gifts!
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard, Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
- International Buyers please pay with PayPal.
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales tax.
- PayPal-'s service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your purchases!
- Winning buyers & buyers are to pay shipping.
- Item will be shipped within 3 business days of payment received confirmation via UPS GROUND (approx. 2-5 business days within 48 states). A tracking number will be provided after the item has shipped out . All shipments are FULLY INSURED.
- If shipping is to be to Alaska or Hawaii, or any other part of the world, please contact me for the exact shipping.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs & import fees, all customs & import fees will be calculated and paid at checkout to the global shipping provider (no additional import charges at delivery).
Packing: Models & furniture are securely packed with foam sheets, peanuts or bubble wraps. Most of the items are shipped double money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- For damaged or defective items: Report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days of shipment arrival. The item will be replaced or a refund will be issued for the full cost of the item when replacement is unavailable. To get a replacement, please simply return the item (It's the buyers responsibility to return the shipment within 14 days after notifying me). For other reasons please contact me to get a return authorization, restocking fees applied.
- For International damaged or defective items:
Please contact me and report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days
of shipment arrival (a full refund will be issued for the item and all
shipping & import fees).
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or backorder. use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.