Wwii 8th Air Force 356th Fighter Group Vintage Original Photograph Collection
This item has been shown 0 times.
Wwii 8th Air Force 356th Fighter Group Vintage Original Photograph Collection:
WWII 8TH AIR FORCE
356TH FIGHTER GROUP
BLACK & WHITE
ORIGINAL WWII VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
THIS IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A REAL PIECE OF WWII 8TH AIR FORCE FIGHTER COMMAND HISTORY.
I AM OFFERING THIS COLLECTION OF 12 ORIGINAL WORLD WAR II VINTAGE ORIGINAL PRINTS. THEY VARY IN SIZE AND QUALITY, HOWEVER, THEY ARE EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND HIGHLY COLLECTABLE.
THE PHOTOGRAPH DESCRIPTION, SIZE,CONTENT AND QUALITY ARE DESCRIBED BELOW:
PHOTO 1 - NORTH AMERICAN P-51D MUSTANG -44-15101 OF THE 361ST FIGHTER SQUADRON PILOTED BY ROBERT E. COPE.PHOTO SIZE - 3" X 4 1/4".
PHOTO 2 - DONALD D. CARLSON OF THE 360TH FIGHTER SQUADRON. PHOTO SIZE - 3" X 4".
PHOTO 3- A VERY INTERESTING PHOTOGRAPH SHOWING MARTLESHAM HEATH, HOME OF THE 356TH FIGHTER GROUP.NOT ONLY IS THE P-47 THUNDERBOLT THE IS UP-ENDED A INTERESTING SHOT, BUT LOOK AT THE AIRCRAFT IN THE BACKGROUND. TWO HORSA GLIDERS A SHORT STIRLINGAND A HANDLEY PAGE HALIFAX WITH ITS GEAR COLLASPED. PHOTO SIZE - 3 1/2 X 4 1/8.
PHOTO 4 -360TH FIGHTER SQUADRON LT. SHIRLEY J. "TEX" GREEN SITTING IN HIS P-47D. PHOTO SIZE -3" X 3 3/4".
PHOTO 5 - 356TH FIGHTER GROUP COMMANDER PHILLIP TUKEY SITTING IN HIS P-47D. PHOTO - 3" X 3 3/4".
PHOTO 6 - 360TH PILOT CAPTAIN THEODORE URBAN SITTING IN HIS P-47D. PHOTO SIZE - 3" X 3 3/4"
PHOTO 7 - UNIDENTIFIED 360TH FIGHTER SQUADRON PILOT. PHOTO - 3" X 3 1/2".
PHOTO 8 - A SECOND AIR DIVISION CONSOLIDATED B-24 LIBERATOR THAT UNFOTUNATELY MET UP WITH THE SPINNING PROP OF A P-51D MUSTANG AT MARTLESHAM HEATH. PHOTO SIZE - 3 1/4" X 3 3/4".
PHOTO 9 - A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO OFNORTH AMERICAN P-51D MUSTANG - 44-72139 - PI * R WHICH WAS THE MOUNT OF LT. HERBER RUTLAND. PHOTO SIZE - 5" X 6 3/4".
PHOTO 10 - FORMATION PHOTO OF THREE 356TH FIGHTER GROUP P-51S. 44-15300 PI * 0 - FLOWN BY DONALD JONES WITH THE NAME "MARGERET." JOININGHIM IN FORMATION ARE JAMES CHARLTON IN 44-15189 - "VIRGINIA MAE." PHOTO SIZE - 5" X 7".
PHOTO 11 - ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL FORMATION OF 360TH FIGHTER GROUP MUSTANGS - THE PHOTO WAS PRINTED ON HEAVY GRAIN PAPER STOCK. THE LEAD SHIP IS 44- 63283 FLOWN BY ERNEST CORNER.
PHOTO 12 - A 364TH FIGHTER GROUP P-51D MUSTANG THAT CRASH LANDED NEAR MARTLESHAM HEATH.THE AIRCRAFT WAS ASSIGNED TO LT. BRUCE WARD. IT WAS NAMED FOR HIS WIFE, "MY NORMA."
THE WINNING buyer WILL WIN THE ENTIRE COLLECTION.
NO ONE HAS THESE PICTURES!!
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THESEOFFERED AGAIN!!
THE WINNING buyer WILL PAY $5.75 FOR DOMESTIC U.S. PRIORITY POSTAGE.
I WILL BE HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS TO SAVE YOU MONEY!
International buyers are very welcome,
but please note the following provisions for international shipments:
1)I only accept Pay Pal from international buyers for my sales.
2) Shipping charges need to be calculated for you after the sale is over,
and any other sale lots won by the same buyer will be combined in order to reduce your shipping costs, (so please DO NOT PAY BEFORE I SEND YOU AN INVOICE!).
3) All international shipments will be made using U. S. Postal Service 1st Class International Mailservice unless the item is too large, or the buyer requests otherwise – see No. 6 below.
4) All international shipments will be made using USPS 1st Class International Mail. However, delivery will be at the buyer's risk as I cannot be responsible for, or depend upon the performance of a foreign postal service.
5) For these 1st Class International Mail shipments, I will package the item securely, use only the Pay Pal registered address provided, accurately fill out the customs paperwork, and deliver the package to the U.S. Postal Service, providing you with the customs form number (if requested) - but that will be the limit of my responsibility.
6) International buyers desiring package tracking or insurance/indemnity will be required to purchase shipping via USPS Priority Mail International which is at a much higher cost (as those extra services are not available with standard USPS International 1st class mail).