Wwii Us Army Air Forces Navigator Uniform Lot Crusher Cap Hat Sterling Pin Pinks
This item has been shown 0 times.
Wwii Us Army Air Forces Navigator Uniform Lot Crusher Cap Hat Sterling Pin Pinks:
WWII US ARMY AIR FORCES NAVIGATOR UNIFORM LOT CRUSHER CAP HAT STERLING PIN PINKS MORE. All of this came out of the estate of Burton F. Wendt, formerly of Barrington, Illinois. His name is marked on most pieces. I believe the shirt and trousers on the right are refered to as “pinks”, middle shit and trou appear to be khaki, and leftmost shirt and trou are dark green matching the uniform coat and hat. I believe the hat is refered to as a “crusher” style-check photos to verify my nomenclature as being accurate. I wear a size 7 1/8 hat and this hat fits me well. Looks like an old newspaper remnant? Inside the hat. Otherwise, hat appears to me to be in good to very good condition, with some dirt marks/light stains on the top.For reference, the inseam on the “pink” trousers is roughly 30 ½ inches long. The pink trou, when layed out flat, measures just shy of 15 ½ inches across outer edge of waist/belt band to outer edge of waist/belt band. Note that what I call “pink” shirt and trousers vary from one another in color shade. Note that the middle or khaki trousers are cuffed at the bottom. When the uniform coat is layed out flat, it measures roughly 18 inches across, straight line, from armpit seam to armpit seam; it measures roughly 29 ¾ inches from top of back of neck collar to bottom of back of coat. These items have been worn and laundered, and appear to me to be in overall good to very good condition with modest wear and a few light stains/dirt marks here and there. Some laundry tags are faded and/or starting to pull off. Great opportunity to acquire a large uniform lot from one soldier. Sterling wings are tarnished-they can be polished by you if so compelled. Mannequin not included.
Other vintage / antique military items to be listed
View My Other Items For Sale
• All sales in US dollars; All items sold "as is"; NO Buy it Nows unless listed as such.
• Shipping cost includes Delivery Confirmation and insurance through my carrier, stamps.com; that will not be annotated on the shipping label; those charges also help defray the cost of packing materials. See calculator for shipping charges: they are NOT negotiable.
• Illinois residents pay 7.0% sales tax.
• CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE US PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's (YOUR) responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I will not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
• Will normally combine shipping similar-sized sales ending within four days of one another as long as I can lift the box-my call.
• Fast payments are greatly appreciated; I would like to receive payment quickly so I can promptly ship your item. Please pay within 3 days of the end of sale unless we have discussed otherwise.
• NO Registered OR Expedited mail service available.