September 19th, 2014 National POW/MIA Recognition Day September 19th, 2014 International Talk Like a Pirate Day September 21st, 2014 International Day of Peace September 22nd, 2014 Emancipation Day September 22nd, 2014 Autumnal equinox September 25th, 2014 Rosh Hashana September 25th, 2014 World Maritime Day September 27th, 2014 World Tourism Day September 28th, 2014 World Heart Day September 28th, 2014 World Rabies Day September 28th, 2014 Gold Star Mother's Day October 1st, 2014 International Day of Older Persons October 2nd, 2014 International Day of Non-Violence October 4th, 2014 Yom Kippur October 4th, 2014 Feast of St Francis of Assisi October 5th, 2014 Eid-al-Adha October 5th, 2014 World Teachers' Day October 6th, 2014 World Habitat Day October 6th, 2014 Child Health Day October 8th, 2014 World Day for Natural Disaster Reduction October 9th, 2014 World Sight Day October 9th, 2014 First day of Sukkot October 9th, 2014 World Post Day October 9th, 2014 Leif Erikson Day October 10th, 2014 World Mental Health Day October 11th, 2014 International Day of the Girl Child October 13th, 2014 Native Americans' Day October 13th, 2014 Indigenous People's Day October 13th, 2014 Columbus Day October 15th, 2014 White Cane Safety Day October 15th, 2014 International Day of Rural Women October 15th, 2014 Last day of Sukkot October 16th, 2014 World Food Day October 16th, 2014 Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah October 16th, 2014 Boss's Day October 17th, 2014 World Day for Poverty Eradication October 17th, 2014 'Alaska Day' observed October 18th, 2014 Alaska Day
Wwii Us Army Air Forces Navigator Uniform Lot Crusher Cap Hat Sterling Pin Pinks For Sale
WWII US ARMY AIR FORCES NAVIGATOR UNIFORM LOT CRUSHER CAP HAT STERLING PIN PINKS MORE. All of this came out of the estate of Burton F. Wendt, formerly of Barrington, Illinois. His name is marked on most pieces. I believe the shirt and trousers on the right are refered to as “pinks”, middle shit and trou appear to be khaki, and leftmost shirt and trou are dark green matching the uniform coat and hat. I believe the hat is refered to as a “crusher” style-check photos to verify my nomenclature as being accurate. I wear a size 7 1/8 hat and this hat fits me well. Looks like an old newspaper remnant? Inside the hat. Otherwise, hat appears to me to be in good to very good condition, with some dirt marks/light stains on the top.For reference, the inseam on the “pink” trousers is roughly 30 ½ inches long. The pink trou, when layed out flat, measures just shy of 15 ½ inches across outer edge of waist/belt band to outer edge of waist/belt band. Note that what I call “pink” shirt and trousers vary from one another in color shade. Note that the middle or khaki trousers are cuffed at the bottom. When the uniform coat is layed out flat, it measures roughly 18 inches across, straight line, from armpit seam to armpit seam; it measures roughly 29 ¾ inches from top of back of neck collar to bottom of back of coat. These items have been worn and laundered, and appear to me to be in overall good to very good condition with modest wear and a few light stains/dirt marks here and there. Some laundry tags are faded and/or starting to pull off. Great opportunity to acquire a large uniform lot from one soldier. Sterling wings are tarnished-they can be polished by you if so compelled. Mannequin not included.
Other vintage / antique military items to be listed
View My Other Items For Sale
• All sales in US dollars; All items sold "as is"; NO Buy it Nows unless listed as such.
• Shipping cost includes Delivery Confirmation and insurance through my carrier, stamps.com; that will not be annotated on the shipping label; those charges also help defray the cost of packing materials. See calculator for shipping charges: they are NOT negotiable.
• Illinois residents pay 7.0% sales tax.
• CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE US PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's (YOUR) responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I will not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
• Will normally combine shipping similar-sized sales ending within four days of one another as long as I can lift the box-my call.
• Fast payments are greatly appreciated; I would like to receive payment quickly so I can promptly ship your item. Please pay within 3 days of the end of sale unless we have discussed otherwise.
• NO Registered OR Expedited mail service available.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Wwii Us Army Air Forces Navigator Uniform Lot Crusher Cap Hat Sterling Pin Pinks: $413