Walt Disney Uncle Scrooge #73 Gold Key Comic 1968 Carl Barks Fn
This item has been shown 27 times.
Walt Disney Uncle Scrooge #73 Gold Key Comic 1968 Carl Barks Fn:
The Escapist Comic Bookstore 3090 Claremont Ave Berkeley CA 94705
(510) 652 - 6642 (65-COMIC)
SILVER AGE COMICS
- Gold Key Comics: "Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge" #73 1968 VG
- Cover: Carl Barks
- Script: Carl Barks
- Pencils: Carl Barks
- Inks: Carl Barks
- We have lots of other Silver Age Cartoon Animal Comics, Donald Duck and Carl Barks duck comics! if you're looking for a particular title or issue please send us a message!
- All reasonable offers considered (N/C)
GRADING Grade Abbreviation Overstreet Guide Mint MT M
The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide, published annually, is widely considered the primary authority on the subject of American comic book grading and pricing.
We use Overstreet Price Guide grading criteria and descriptive grades (e.g. Fair, Good, Very Good, Fine, Very Fine, Near Mint) to indicate the condition and consequent value of a comic book.
A copy that falls between grades may be noted with a + or a â€“ symbol; between grades can also be noted with a / as in â€œG/VGâ€.
Our principal grader has been collecting comics since 1958, and professionally grading them since the early 1970s.Near Mint NM Very Fine VF Fine FN Very Good VG Good GD or G Fair FR or F Poor PR or P SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed on all sales. If for any reason you're unhappy with the service or the product you purchase, let us know and we'll find a way to make it right. We think we do a good job of grading comics, but if we make a mistake or if you disagree with our grading, we will accept your returns without question.
- Please notify us of any issues within 14 Days.
- Images in these listings are scans of the actual books listed, not stock images.
- We offer FREE shipping for most purchases over $20 unless you make other arrangements. Many other options are available; we will try to find the best one for you.
- Are you in California? Why pay shipping at all? Come on over. All our items are available in the store, plus tens of thousands more.
- You will love The Escapist.
- We will work to find solutions to the daunting expense of international shipping.
- For example, a recent customer from Australia asked us to fold up a poster and mail it to her in an envelope, rather than the usual mailing tube, which can be very expensive; she saved about 90% of the shipping cost.
- On the other hand, you may want us to spare no expense protecting your collectibles, let us know what works best for you.
- We may be open to negotiation on prices on some items. However, many of the items we list are on consignment, which limits our ability to make deals in those cases.
As soon as you pay we will automatically leave you positive feed back!
We would also like positive response, so if everything is not to your satisfaction please let us know how we can make things better! Thanks!