Wasserburg 1920 "wasserburger Penny..." 1 Pf Small German Notgeld Series Note
This item has been shown 8 times.
Wasserburg 1920 "wasserburger Penny..." 1 Pf Small German Notgeld Series Note:
WASSERBURG 1920 "Wasserburger penny..." 1 Pf small German Notgeld series note
This is note #5 of 8, here's the German and my attempt at a translation of this depressed little paper penny:
Wasserburger Pfennig, einst güte Münz, jetzt wenig.
Wasserburger penny, once good coin, today little.
All notes are guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
US SHIPPINGis $2.50 for unlimited items (sales and buy-it-now).Always free US shipping on orders over $50!Take advantage of this offer and combine shipping.
For best results, make sure the invoice is correct and you're done shopping before paying, although if your order hasn't shipped yet I always refund shipping on additional checkouts.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGwith tracking is $12.50 for unlimited notes ($10 for orders over $50) to the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey
Important notes regarding international shipping:
- UK customers and those in countries not listed above may also request shipping via the Global Shipping Program, please let me know which items you would like and I can make that option available for those items.
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, while orders shipped via the Global Shipping Program have customs fees already included prepaid in the shipping cost. 's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All orders require tracking/delivery confirmation.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.
- I cannot ship to any country where tracking/delivery confirmation is unavailable or where laws prohibit importing paper money.