Waterman Paris Le Man Black Lacquer Gold Trim Ballpoint Pen Retired Exc. Cond. For Sale
Waterman Paris Le Man Black Lacquer Gold Trim Ballpoint Pen Retired Exc. Cond.
Up for sale is an excellent condition Waterman Paris Le Man Ballpoint Pen in Black with Gold Trim, from a non-smoking home.
This luxurious, retired Waterman ballpoint pen is a deep black lacquer and features gold-plated accents. Additionally, it features a retracting ballpoint tip which operates via a twist mechanism, which works flawlessly. At the top of the cap and on the clip you'll find Waterman's logo "W", and on the bottom center ring "Waterman Made in France" is present. It measures just over 5.5 inches tall and .5 inches wide at the cap's widest point.
Unfortunately, this pen doesn't come with the original box but is guaranteed authentic. It's in fantastic working condition* and is cosmetically excellent as well, with one small chip on the top rim of the cap (refer to the closeup photo of the cap) and surface scratches typical of pre-owned writing instruments. We've included plenty of photos, including some closeups, so that you may see the excellent workmanship as well as condition for yourself.
*Functionally it's great, ready to go, but the pen will need a new ink cartridge installed as an ink refill is not included in this sale and the one currently installed is just about empty.
This pen, as well as other writing instruments we've been listing, is part of a larger collection that our client inherited from his father-in-law. The collection mostly dates to the 70's and 80's, with a few pieces from the early '90s, and was well cared-for so if you're a collector be sure to see our other listings.Check out our DSR scores and response and purchase with confidence. It's a no-reserve sale with free shipping so good luck and enjoy!
YES, USPS Shipping is FREE to all 50 US states, with full tracking and insurance!
Please note that we do NOT ship internationally. USA buyers only, thank you.
Questions are always welcome, and thanks for visiting!
- All payments are due within 4 calendar days of sale end. If you need additional time, please contact us, we'll be happy to help.
- PayPal is gladly accepted, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about alternative payment options.
- Please note that like most sellers we now use 's Automated Payment Assistant, which files an unpaid item case for any item not paid within 4 days. Once your payment is made, the Assistant will automatically close the case with your account in good standing.
- As you can see from my response and DSR scores, when it comes to getting your package on its way I don't mess around! My goal is to ship every package the same day payment arrives. However, if your payment is received in the afternoon after we've already had our USPS and FedEx pickups, your item will ship the following day.
- Every item we sell and ship is insured for the full purchase price, at no additional charge to our customers, and you don't even need to request the coverage. It's automatic! We insure all shipments through ShipSurance, which provides superior coverage and higher limits for all carriers and even for high-value items.
- If you are buying this as a gift, or need it quickly for any reason, we are happy to accomodate you. Just write to us with your requirements, and we can get this to you as quickly as you need it, via your choice of shipping carriers.
- Please note that as per PayPal's requirements for items over $250, any purchase with a total PayPal payment over $250 (including shipping) will require a signature for delivery, no exceptions.
- As a conscientious seller, I believe it is my responsibility to provide detailed and accurate photographs of every item, and to describe each item clearly, concisely, and accurately, including mention of size, dimensions, origin (where applicable), and any noticeable blemishes which may affect market value.
- I am also an buyer myself, and I believe it is every buyer's responsibility to read the sale description and terms in their entirety, taking careful note of size, measurements, condition, or special usage requirements. Just as sellers need to be held to honorable selling standards to maintain the success of the experience, I believe buyers should be held to a commensurate standard.
- Please click the "Shipping &Payments" tab of the sale to view the Return policy for this particular item.
Many of our regular customers have known us as "snappysales59" for the last 5 years. We now have a new name, and a new look, but still the same people and the same great service. Introducing...Anvil-Fine-Wares! We sell professionally on , representing both affluent private clients as well as commercial businesses. Included among our business clients are authorized dealers for Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Zenith, Baume et Mercier, Tissot, Barbara Bixby, Scott Kay, Madame Bellari, and other brands. We sell the pre-owned inventory for these authorized dealers, so you can buy with confidence knowing that authenticity is guaranteed and every item is quality-checked before being offered.
If you have a question or need assistance before or after making a purchase, we're happy to help. We promise to respond to any message through the system within 12 hours.
This item has been shown 0 times.