Wayuu Mochila Bag Hand Knitted By The Wayuu Tribe Of Colombia 10 ½” H X 8 ½” D
This item has been shown 4 times.
Wayuu Mochila Bag Hand Knitted By The Wayuu Tribe Of Colombia 10 ½” H X 8 ½” D:
- This bag is Brand New without store tags. It was bought directly from the Wayuu Tribe.
-WAYUU (MOCHILA, BAG)
- Designed and Hand Knitted by the indigenous Wayuu.
- Tribe of Guajira, Colombia, South America.
- Each MOCHILA takes about three weeks (eight hours a day) to finish.
- The Wayuu women are great weavers preserving their tradition generation after generation.
- Each bag is made by one woman and no two bags are the same.
- The mochila's designs are unique and representative of the Wayuu cultural heritage, showing the Wayuu’s perception of life and nature.
- This is a shoulder bag
Diameter: 8 1/2 inches
Height: 10 1/2 inches
Please look at the photos. If you have questions contact me before buying. Thank you