Whole New You How Real Food Transforms Your Life For A Healthier More Gorg...
This item has been shown 52 times.
Whole New You How Real Food Transforms Your Life For A Healthier More Gorg...:
Whole New You: How Real Food Transforms Your Life, for a Healthier, More Gorgeous You: A Cookbook
From the star of the Cooking Channel’s Tia Mowry at Home comes a timely clean-eating cookbook that will change the way you think about what you eat and jump-start your journey to a healthier, more gorgeous you. When actress Tia Mowry landed her breakthrough role on the sitcom Sister, Sister, she swapped home-cooked meals for catering spreads. But her teen-dream diet of candies and carbs turned into a nightmare when she developed endometriosis, a painful disease that affects one in ten women worldwide. Two years and two surgeries later, some surprising advice from her doctor inspired Tia to radically change one of the most basic elements of her life: her diet. After ditching the dairy and the refined sugars and processed foods, Tia’s pain receded drastically. What’s more, her migraines stopped, her skin cleared up, and she was finally able to get pregnant. Drawing on the latest research on whole plant foods, inflammation, and gut flora, Whole New You chronicles Tia’s journey to wellness and provides all the resources you need to feel better, including • a ten-day menu plan to begin your healthy life
• more than 100 delicious recipes
• lighter versions of your favorite comfort food recipes, including “Buttermilk” Fried Chicken and Crispy Collard Chips
• healthy recipes for your kids
• tips and tricks for eating on the go
• complementary approaches, such as acupuncture and yoga, for whole body healing Like a trusted friend, Tia recounts both her setbacks and her triumphs—and shows you how to listen to what your body is telling you. With Whole New You, your healing begins now. Praise for Whole New You“Simple and flavorful . . . Readers looking to jump-start a healthier diet will find this book encouraging and useful as both coach and guide.”—Booklist “I’m on the go 24/7 and am always in search of healthy, easy meal options. This book deliver
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.