Wonder Woman Her Aim Is True Ink On Paper By Dan Green
This item has been shown times.
Wonder Woman Her Aim Is True Ink On Paper By Dan Green:
Wonder Woman Her Aim is True Ink on Paper by Dan Green you are offerding on
Wonder Woman Her Aim is True Ink on Paper by Dan Green
As a comic book artist who has worked with DC Comics since 1972, Dan Green knows the Justice League inside and out. His heroic illustration of Wonder Woman with her bow and arrow defines his own artistic style.
Artwork Measures 17"x11"frequently asked questions
Q. Who is Kompolt?
A. The selling party has retained Kompolt to manage this sale. Kompolt provides a comprehensive sale management service focused on creating successful high-value, high-profile promotional sales for charities, nonprofit organizations and top brand companies. Kompolt is a promotional agency which helps define client brand promotional strategy through sales, delivers creative design, and manages operations of feature online sales for maximum visibility of well-known brands, media companies, charities, nonprofits, public relations firms and advertising agencies.
Q: Is buyer Pre-Qualification necessary to participate in this sale?
A: All offerding activity below $1,000 does not need to be pre-qualified.
offerding above $1,000 must be Pre-Qualified. Click here to fill out the secure buyer Pre-Qualification form. In order to help ensure a smooth and successful sale experience, Kompolt will be performing buyer Pre-Qualification for this sale.
Q: Why do members need to Pre-Qualify?
A: We realize that the buyer Pre-Qualification policy may seem like an unnecessary procedure to community members in good standing, but to ensure a safe and fair sale, we require that all buyers participate for all offerding activity above $1,000.
A. Please use the “Ask a Seller a Question” option below.
Q. Is offerding open internationally?
A. Unless otherwise stipulated in the above description, offerding is open internationally.
Q. I've won the sale! What happens next?
A. A representative of Kompolt will contact the winning buyer via email or phone to congratulate him or her as well as confirm the payment amount and payment instructions. Payment must be in U.S. funds and received within three (3) business days of the close of the sale.
Q. What are the accepted methods of payment?
A. We accept the following methods of payment: PayPal.
Q. Will a receipt be provided?
A. Yes, a receipt for the final offer amount paid will be provided by Kompolt.
Q. Is there sales tax?
A. Sales tax will be collected for items shipped to residents of: CA (8.0%), NY (7.0%), and TX (6.5%).
Q. Is this purchase tax deductible?
A. Please contact your personal tax advisor for information on this issue.
Q. Delivery information for sale items.
A. Unless otherwise stated in the sale listing, all items are shipped via Federal Express. Winning buyers must provide a physical address, phone number, and signature for delivery. Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. Barring unanticipated circumstances and/or any special fulfillment conditions stated in the above description, the expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged. International buyers will be required to supply a Fed Ex account number or credit card to cover any duties or taxes.
Disclaimer – Please read carefully.
- Kompolt, the sale manager, is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- The purchaser/high buyer agrees to pay within 3 business days of the close of the sale.
- Warranties: It is the buyer’s responsibility to preview any item(s) and determine condition, authenticity, and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither Kompolt nor its employees, agents, or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity, or accuracy of description, condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) saleed and will not be held responsible for discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided. Buyer may be required to sign a release acknowledging this provision as a condition of purchase of the item(s). Buyer’s sole recourse shall be the warranty, if any, provided by Seller, as stated in the item description.
- All items are sold as is.
- The International Rescue Committee, Mercy Corp & Save the Childrenwill receive and split equally 100% of the winning offer on this sale. The winning buyer will receive, in exchange for payment of the full offer price the item and/or experience described herein, under the terms described herein.
- All offers are binding.
- All offers are in US dollars.
- buyers must be 18 years or older.
- This sale does not include any items or services that are not detailed above.
- Please note that due to the nature of high profile sales, we have occasionally experienced attempted fraud through the use of second chance offers. If you are contacted by anyone other than a Kompolt representative about this item or items similar to this, please contact us immediately.
- Kompolt reserves the right to block a buyer for any reason including but not limited to, response, non-paying buyer, offer retractions, and recent offer history.
- Your participation in this sale constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The contents and composition including layout, look and feel and coding on this page or any sale listing page, About Me Page, disclaimers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) in whatever form or manner either graphic, text, or digital format or presentation of any language either actual or digital are the property of Kompolt or the other copyright holders represented hereon and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, paraphrased, in whole or part for any purpose or reason whatsoever whether online or in a physical manner including storage to a computer system or storage device of any kind for republication or dissemination without the express written consent of Kompolt. To violate this copyright protection is illegal and Kompolt will pursue such violations vigorously.