Ww2 Holocaust Betar Beitar Irgun Etzel Organization Lot Of 6 Documents&postcards For Sale
MEGA RARE !!!
Lot of 6 documents& postcards from The same person who was in Betar & Irgun organization's
His Name: Shalom Nehemiah Farkas
1) Betar Mukachevo CERTIFICATE - 1936
Before the Holocaust was Mukachevo (Moktz'bo) Community largest and most important Jewish communities in Carpathian Ruthenia, Czechoslovakia. It was a vibrant community in Eastern Europe, known for his religious devotion, which was also significantly Zionist activity. The last census before the German occupation, held in January 1941, 13,488 Jews were Munkacs, representing 42.7 percent of the total.
2) BETAR Bohemia and Moravia CERTIFICATE - 1939/1940
3) THE IRGUN CERTIFICATE - JEWISH UNDERGROUN ORGANIZATION AGAINST THE BRITISH MANDAT IN ERETZ ISRAEL
4) A POSTCARD Shlomo Ben Yosef first hanged during the British Mandate
5) very rare postcard - Maritime School of betar in italy,Students maneuvers on the ship " Sarah "
6) Year Calendar - 1940/1941Head ofBetar Zeev Jabotinsky The year of his death.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING VIA EMSבטל עריכותAlpha
This item has been shown 0 times.