Yellow/blue Printed Chiffon 100% Silk Fabric 44" Wide, By The Yard (ts-7451)
This item has been shown 0 times.
Yellow/blue Printed Chiffon 100% Silk Fabric 44" Wide, By The Yard (ts-7451):
Silk Title Description Yellow/Blue Printed Chiffon 100% Silk Fabric
Click on Picture to see Larger version
- Condition: Brand new, directly from factory.
- Silk #: TS-7451
- Type of Silk: 100% Silk Printed Crinkled Chiffon
- Description: Yellow/Blue/Red Printed Chiffon Silk Fabric
- Fabric Width: 44 inches
- Length: By the yard. Enter the quantity of yards in the "Buy It Now" field. The yards will be shipped in a continuous piece unless specified otherwise
- Payment through Paypal is required within 48 hours of purchase
- If purchasing from multiple listings and want to request combined shipping, please contact us and we can send a combined-shipping payment quote
- Looking to purchase more than 10 yards? Contact us for a custom quote
- 9% Sales Tax for buyers in California only
- $3.95 Flat rate shipping for the 1st yard, and an additional $1 shipping for each additional yard.
- Item will be shipped via USPS or UPS, depending on amount of silk purchased
- Expedited shipping options available
- Each Swatch sample costs $1, plus a $1 Flat Shipping cost, regardless of how many swatches you request! Click Here for our 'Swatch Sample Request' Listing!. We highly recommend purchasing swatches so you can actually see the colors of the silk and the feel of it.
- Returns allowed within 7 days of delivery. Item must be new and in original condition. Buyer is respnsible for return shipping
- We import the finest silks from India and have been in business for over 20 years. We offer a wide variety of silks. More silks will be continuously added to our items. We have 100s of silk fabrics in our office, so please feel free to contact us if you are looking for a silk fabric not listed in our store
- Your monitor's settings can make the silk look slightly different than the silk's true color, intensity, brightness, contrast, etc
- The description of the color is subjective, and are named and described by the original manufacturer
- Please send us an email, or Ask us a question through if you have any questions