Young President Theodore Teddy Roosevelt Deer Skin Hunting Rifle Photo/picture
This item has been shown 0 times.
Young President Theodore Teddy Roosevelt Deer Skin Hunting Rifle Photo/picture:
Young President Theodore Teddy Roosevelt Deer Skin Hunting Rifle Photo/Picture Young President Theodore Teddy Roosevelt Deer Skin Hunting Rifle Photo/Picture
Click images to enlargeDescription
Young President Theodore Teddy Roosevelt Deer Skin Hunting Rifle Photo/Picture
You should buy this photo because if you collect Teddy Roosevelt memorabilia this would be a nice photo to purchase.
You should buy this photo because if you collect Republican memorabilia this would be a great photo to buy
You should buy this photo because if you collect hunting memorabilia this would be a fantastic photo to have.
You should buy this photo because if you collect early 20th century memorabilia this would be a nice photo to get.
You should buy this photo because it would make a terrific gift for anyone mentioned above.
You should also buy this photo because it would look good in any gun shop, restaurant, retail store, sporting goods store, bar, or professional practice where clients, customers, or patients could see it.
It would also be the perfect picture to buy because it would look good in any home, man cave, as a garage decoration, or home office
- You will receive a 5"x7" black and white photo reprint
- This photo will be shipped first class USPS, and a tracking number provided
- This is a nice photo circa 1902 of arguably one of the manliest White House Occupents the US ever had; President Teddy Roosevelt posing in a deer skin outfit with hunting knife and rifle
- Theodore "T.R." Roosevelt, Jr. (October 27, 1858 – January 6, 1919) was an American politician, author, naturalist, soldier, explorer, and historian who served as the 26th President of the United States
- He was a leader of the Republican Party (GOP) and founder of the Progressive Party insurgency of 1912
- He is known for his exuberant personality, range of interests and achievements, and his leadership of the Progressive Movement, as well as his "cowboy" persona and robust masculinity
- Born into a wealthy family in New York City, Roosevelt was a sickly child who suffered from asthma
- To overcome his physical weakness, he embraced a strenuous life
- He was home-schooled and became an eager student of nature
- He attended Harvard College where he studied biology, boxed, and developed an interest in naval affairs
- He quickly entered politics, determined to become a member of the ruling class
- In 1881 he was elected to the New York State Assembly, where he became a leader of the reform faction of the GOP
- His book The Naval War of 1812 (1882) established him as a learned historian and writer
- Roosevelt became President after McKinley was assassinated in 1901
- He was inaugurated at age 42, the youngest person to become president
- He attempted to move the GOP toward Progressivism, including trust busting and increased regulation of businesses
- In November 1904 he was reelected in a landslide against conservative Democrat Alton Brooks Parker
- Roosevelt called his domestic policies a "Square Deal", promising a fair deal to the average citizen while breaking up monopolistic corporations, holding down railroad rates, and guaranteeing pure food and drugs
- He was the first president to speak out on conservation, and he greatly expanded the system of national parks and national forests
- By 1907 he propounded more radical reforms, which were blocked by the conservative Republicans in Congress
- His foreign policy focused on the Caribbean, where he built the Panama Canal and guarded its approaches
- There were no wars, but his slogan, "Speak softly and carry a big stick" was underscored by sending the greatly expanded Navy—the Great White Fleet—on a world tour
- He negotiated an end to the Russo-Japanese War, for which he won the 1906 Nobel Peace Prize
Quality of Photo:
- Not printed on some cheap ink jet printer that will have horrible image quality like some other sellers
- All black and white photos will be printed with ink on paper that can last up to 200 years
- All color photos will be printed with ink on paper that will last up to over 100 years
- I will combine shipping if you purchase more than one photo. Buy them and I will send you a revised invoice
- I will mail within 24 hours of payment
- Your photos will be be packed with the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you in the best condition possible
I am not in this for a "fast buck." I genuinely love history and I love the photographs I sell, every single one of them.
I realized a long time ago, I'm not just selling "photos."
I'm selling joy, happiness, sadness, misery, nostalgia, admiration, appreciation, interest, love, hate, and every other human emotion that are depicted in these photos or the emotions they invoke in you and/or the people who look at them.
Most photos depict more than one or will invoke more than one of the above emotions in you and the viewers of your photo.
You want to be treated courteously and respectfully. You want your item in the best possible condition in the fastest time possible. You want a responsive seller when you have needs who can take care of you before and after a sale (someone who doesn't just "disappear" on you after you already gave them your money)
As a seller, I give my oath to you, that I will do my best to fulfill all of the above.
It may sound cliche, and cheesy but I genuinely appreciate you and everyone who spends their hard earned money with me.
It does not matter whether you spend $1 or $1 million dollars with me, you will be treated and cared for to the fullest extent of my ability.
This is my promise to you.
Because I will do all I can to help you, please let me know if there is anything wrong, before you leave negative response.Images sell!
Get Supersized Images & Free Image HostingCreate your brand with Auctiva's
Attention Sellers - Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter