Yugioh Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest - Ct07-en010 - Super Rare - Limited
This item has been shown 215 times.
Yugioh Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest - Ct07-en010 - Super Rare - Limited:
You are offerding on: Yugioh! Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest - CT07-EN010 - Super Rare - Limited Edition Condition: Near Mint | Language: English
All photos are stock, unless mentioned otherwise. Card edition, rarity, etc. is listed in the title and description.
Items will be shipped within 1 business day upon receiving cleared payment.
We ship Monday through Friday in order to get the item(s) to you as quickly as possible
Before leaving neutral or negative response, please contact us beforehand so we can discuss the issue.
Feel free to message me with any questions you have regarding this sale or my policies.
- First Class Mail - FREE
- Orders $19.99 (exc. sales tax) and under will be sent in a white envelope in a toploader + soft sleeve.
- Orders $20.00 (exc. sales tax) and over will be sent with free tracking information in a bubble mailer w/ toploader + soft sleeve.
- Priority Mail - $5.99
- 2-3 Day shipping
- Orders will be shipped in a flat rate envelope in a toploader + soft sleeve.
- Priority Express Mail - $24.99
- 1-2 Day shipping
- Orders will be shipped in a flate rate envelope in a toploader + soft sleeve.
*All orders over $100 will be sent with free insurance. All orders over $250 will be sent with free insurance and signature confirmation.*
- Near Mint (NM) - Cards with this grade will show no signs of play, have no bends, creases, bends, dings, wear on surfaces or edges, markings, coloring, etc.
- Lightly Played (LP) - Cards with this grade may have a few dings, light playwear and/or edgewear. A crease or bend is acceptable if it is less than approximately 1/2 inch in size and is only visible on one side.
- Moderately Played (MP) - Cards with this grade may have dings, playwear and/or edgwear, 1 or 2 creases or bends that do not go through the length of the card.
- Heavily Played (HP) - Cards with this grade may have dings, playwear and/or edgwear, creases or bends that may go the length of the card, markings and/or coloring, tears on the edges. Despite being the lowest of grading, these cards are still tournament legal.
If you receive a card not in the stated condition, please contact us to return the item for a full refund.
Thank you for buying.