Zenith Mk V Pocket Watch, Royal Flying Corps,rfc In Leather Easel Frame,military
This item has been shown times.
Zenith Mk V Pocket Watch, Royal Flying Corps,rfc In Leather Easel Frame,military:
- Zenith Mark V, RFA cockpitpocket watch housed in a green silk andvelvet lined, leather coveredeasel frame
- Jewelled Swiss movement
- Dial marked: 30 Hour Non Luminous Mark V, also marked C.B 1271
- Has letter A over the broad arrow on the back, so issued to the Royal Flying Corps during the Firt World War, WWII
- Size approx.: 2" (5.2 cms)diameter x 5/8" (1.5 cms) thick
- Good working order, running well
- The leather travel case has protected the pocket watch and it is in very good condition, onlya few minor marks
- Please study the photos, as they form an important part of the description
- Please scroll down to view morephotos, any bright areas are light reflections
PLEASEread shipping and payment details belowBEFORE offerding
Payment & Shipping DetailsUK
£4.65 Recorded Delivery
£7.35 Special Delivery
Insured up to £60 for loss
Insured up to £500 for lossPayment
- Personal UK cheque (clears first)
- Postal Order
Winning buyer to make contact as soon as possible after the sale ends and payment to be received within5 days, unless prior arrangement has been made.
I will always refund if my description is inaccurate,please e-mail me if there is a problem. Returns must be in the post within 3 days of receipt, post and packing is not refundable.
On 01-Mar-13 at 09:13:19 GMT, seller added the following information:
CORRECTIONThe line above referring to:"the Royal Flying Corps during the First World War, WWII", should of course read First World War,WWI