Zippo Lighter High Polish Brass Venetian
This item has been shown 42 times.
Zippo Lighter High Polish Brass Venetian:
Zippo Lighter High Polish Brass Venetian Introduced in 1982 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Zippo, the Brass lighters continue to be one of Zippo's most popular lighter collections with a wide array of styles, sizes, and designs to choose from. The following finishes are included in this collection; Brushed Brass, High Polish Brass, Herringbone Sweep, Diagonal Weave, Gold Dust, and Venetian. Each lighter has a distinctive pattern, bottom stamp signifying the year it was made in, is refillable, and is backed by Zippo's famous lifetime guarantee. All windproof lighters are American made in our Bradford, PA factory and come packaged in a gift box.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; flints and wick are replaceable
- Made in USA; lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free TM"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)