Vintage 70s Suspender Overalls Denim Jumpsuit Xs-s/m Bibs Jean Workman Garage
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage 70s Suspender Overalls Denim Jumpsuit Xs-s/m Bibs Jean Workman Garage:
The best pair of overalls we’ve ever seen! Vintage 70s Sanforized slouchy denim overalls. Unique cream and red criss-crossing woven suspenders in back, side pockets, wide leg fit, button fly, and extra long length. Contrasting white top-stitching with kelly green bar tacking. PERFECTLY broken-in and comfy with just the right amount of wear for a classic vintage look. T-shirt shown underneath is not included. Slouchy fit can accommodate sizes XS to S/M.
-Measurements taken while flat-
-Bust/Waist/Hips have been doubled-
Bust: Free up to 36” Waist: 31.75” Hips: 38” Total Length: 63.5" Inseam: 31" Waist to Hem:
Condition: EXCELLENT Vintage Pinned in Photos? No
Model is a size 0 and is 5'5" tall
- We ship WORLDWIDE.
- Combined shipping is $2 for each additional item within the US. (Heavy items such as coats and sweaters may cost more).
- We will gladly combine multiple purchases for international shipping. Please email for rates.
- International Customers: Please be aware of what your country's customs rules and fees are. International customers are responsible for paying any and all customs fees and taxes that may be assessed by their country's customs office upon item delivery. Customs fees are not associated with the seller or the shipping price of the item.
- We will not mark packages as a "Gift" on customs forms.
- We accept Paypal payments only.
- Payments must be received within 3 days from the end of the and accessories are not included unless otherwise noted in the item description.
- Some items have been shortened for a better fit. All items that are shortened are professionally hemmed.
- All sales are final. Please check measurements carefully and email with any questions prior to offerding.
- Some items may be pinned in the photos to show proper fit.
- While we try our hardest to ensure the colors in our photos are as accurate as possible, please note that all monitors display colors differently. Because of this there may be slight color variances between the actual garment and how it appears in the photos.