Vintage Paper Mache Nativity - Large 11 Inch Set - Italy
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Paper Mache Nativity - Large 11 Inch Set - Italy:
Please take a moment to read the 'fine print' while viewing this listing.
Vintage Nativity paper mache set.
Made in Italy.
1940 - 1970's.
This isa very large, stunning set in very well cared for VINTAGE condition. The colors are clear and bright, no fading. Most of the figures are stamped Italy on the bottom.
The figures range from approximately 4 1/2 to 12 inches tall/high.
The stable measures approximately 29 1/2 inches wide x 14 1/8 inches deep x 19 1/2 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
Mary measures approximately 4 inches x 5 inches x 9 1/4 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
Joseph measures approximately 4 1/8 inches x 5 inches x 9 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
Baby Jesus measures approximately 3 inches x 4 1/4 inches. His right arm has a clean break and will need a spot of glue. His foil crown is a little creased and crinkled consistent with age, use and storage. The cradle measures approximately 5 1/4 inches x 3 3/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches tall/high.
Shepard measures approximately 4 1/2 inches x 5 inches x 11 1/2 inches tall/high. He has a small chipon his robe consistent with age, use and storage. This is very clear in the photos.
King with incense measures approximately 4 3/4 inches x 4 3/4 inches x 11 1/2 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
King with crown standing on the right measures approximately 4 1/2 inches x 6 1/4 inches x 12 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
King kneeling measures approximately 7 inches x 7 5/8 inches x 9 1/4 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
Donkey measures approximately 9 1/4 inches x 4 3/4 inches x 6 1/8 inches tall/high. We see no damage or repairs.
Cow measures approximately 8 5/8 inches x 5 1/8 inches x 4 1/4 inches tall/high. The horns of the cow are made of what appears to be wire. There are cracks on the base consistent with age, use and storage.
Very well cared for, almost like new, VINTAGE condition.
We see no chips, cracks,damage or repairs unless described above.
Normal wear is expected with pre-owned, vintage and/or antique pieces.
Winner pays actual shipping. This will be an oversized, heavy package.
The fine print:
- Smoke free Environment. We are non-smokers. We are mindful not to purchase items from smoker Environments that retain the odor. We respect those with allergies and are careful to purchase unique and unusual items that are free from musty, smoke or other offensive odors.
- Payment is due within7 BUSINESS days at end of sale UNLESS the listing states IMMEDIATE PAYMENT. Please contact us if there is a problem with paying within this generous time frame. We are always happy to work with the buyer. We only ask that you keep in contact with us.
- Please remember that your win IS a commitment to pay.
Negative response is never necessary. If you are unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, please contact us. We want to make sure you have a great experience. We cannot fix a problem if we do not know about it.
Returns only on item/items that do not match description in listing. No returns for size and/or color.
- Florida residents pay 7% tax.
- We make every attempt to accurately describe items on sale. Many items we deal with are previously owned aka used, vintage and/or antique. They are NOT pristine, unless noted in the sale description.We ENCOURAGE questionsto ensurea positive experience.
- We can and do make an honest mistake. We ARE human. We are NOT in the business of trying to mislead or take advantage of buyers. That being said, we do not respond to rude or threatening emails. Folks, is a fun experience, many great bargains abound! Let's be civilized and nice human beings.
- We LOVE combining shipping on multiple items to save you shipping $$$. Larger items are shipped the most cost effective way for both parties. While we have no control on the ever rising cost of postage, please know that we do refund the shipping difference between the automatic shipping calculator and actual shipping cost. We do not add 'handling' fees as we believe this is part of doing business.
- If purchasing more than one item either through the store or sale, please wait for a combined invoice so we can save you shipping!
- Local buyers are always welcome to pick up items at our workshop in Gulfport, Florida within 7 business days if desired.
- PLEASEdo not ask us to end the sale early, ask us to sell outside constraints or ask us to purchase your items.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Please do not ask us to do so. We don't think we wouldlook good in jailhouse orange jumpsuit's.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking at our items! Do come back and peek again!