March 29th, 2015 Palm Sunday March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work
Vtg 50s Mexican Heavy Embroidered Gypsy Maxi Dress Deep V Front And Back For Sale
vtg 50s Mexican heavy Embroidered Gypsy Maxi Dress Deep V Front and Back
Fantastic mexican heavy embroidered maxi dress. Dress is in very good pre-owned condition,cotton fabric with multi color floral embroidery. The waistline and on skirt are crochet inlays. Deep v cut on front and in back. Dress closes with metal zipper in back. No labels at all,dress appears to be handmade looks mexican but cant be 100% sure. Certainly beautiful. No odors stains or discolorations,no lose embroidery. Normal wear may be present. Please inquire with questions.
Serious buyers only,payment must be received 3 days after sale has ended.
All garments are measured flat.
Waist: 28 inch
TERMS AND CONDITION/ SHIPPING:
- Iam happy to combine shipping, I only ship with tracking Domestic and International.
- Buyer is totally responsible for all custom duty charges related to their country,I am not responsible for any charges or for any merchandise to be picked up at customs.
- All merchandise will be declared with its purchase value, I will not declare any purchase as a gift,its the us law. So please do not ask me.
- Should a problem occur with a purchase,do not hazetate to contact me before leaving unflattering star ratings,I try my best to resolve.
- All buyers are responsible for return shipping cost, I will not accept returned items that have been used and damaged.
- When buying vintage clothing and accessories please keep in mind there will be age related wear,especially if a garment is 50 years of age or older,always inquire with questions. Although I try to describe as accurate as possible,minor flaws can be missed.
- No returns based on color or size , all sizes are estimated,please referr to measure chart.
- Absolutely no partial refunds.
USPS, FED EX GROUND FOR LARGE ITEMS
Click to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to Enlarge
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg 50s Mexican Heavy Embroidered Gypsy Maxi Dress Deep V Front And Back: $49