Vtg 70s Ethnic Metallic Gold Embroidered Cocoon Boho Festival Tribal Mini Dress
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg 70s Ethnic Metallic Gold Embroidered Cocoon Boho Festival Tribal Mini Dress:
- Vintage 70s boho ethnic tribal hippie festival mini dress.
- HUGE batwing cocoon style with detailed pleated waist.
- Awesome ethnic batik print with gold embroidery around neckline.
- Ultra soft + thin black cotton blend.
- Great vintage condition.
drapedSHOULDERS fullBUST 38"WINGSPAN -HIPS 36"TOTAL LENGTH cottonMATERIAL noPINNED on MODEL
Natalie is 5'9" and measures 31.5" bust, 26" waist, 33.5" hips.
All measurements are taken with the garment lying flat.
- All orders are shipped via USPS PRIORITY MAIL with Delivery
- All orders are shipped with the US Postal Service. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- We gladly combine shipping for any additional items purchased within 4 days of the first item.
- Please do not pay for each item individually, we will send you a combined shipping invoice after each additional purchase.
- We accept PAY PAL ONLY. Payment is due within 4 calendar days of sales end. If we have not received payment or an email requesting more time within the 4 days, an unpaid item report will be filed.
- We take pride in our items and are very thorough when measuring and inspecting each piece. We mention any imperfections in our listings, but minor details may occasionally be missed. Remember that vintage items have been pre-owned and are very rarely in perfect or un-worn condition. Since a detailed description and several measurements are given, returns cannot be accepted due to improper fit/sizing or minor blemishes. If you are completely unhappy with your purchase please let us know and we will do all we can to make you happy. Please contact us FIRST before leaving negative or neutral response.
- Everything we sell is hand-selected for the highest quality, condition and design. All of our items are vintage and therefore usually have some minimal wear consistent with their age. We try to describe our items as honestly and as accurately as possible and to the best of our knowledge through both text and pictures, listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc). All monitors display colors differently but we do our best to make sure the photos and text present an accurate representation of the item. Some larger items may be clipped on our models to represent desired fit. Some items may also have been professionally altered for a more modern fit.
- Your POSITIVE response and 5 STAR ratings are very important to us. If you feel like your shopping experience is less than you expected please contact us prior to leaving negative or neutral response and/or low star ratings.