Vtg Antique 19th Century 1860s Victorian-era Womens Wedding Shoes (leather) For Sale
vtg Antique 19th Century 1860s Victorian-era Womens Wedding Shoes (leather)
- . creamy white glove leather
- "Kelley and Moore Philadelphia" stamp on bottom
- all leather
- 1860-1880 time period, genuine antiques
- inside toe to heel 8 5/8" long
- 1.75" heel
- flat style
- great for design/pattern
- as-is, no returns
- seam separation on left shoe on inside
- and also on right one on back of heel,
- thread is starting to decay on some seams
- leather is ok
- otherwise very good
- a couple small stains
- International orders: We now only ship Priority Mail International
- Follow us on Facebook
- Sign up for our newsletter
- I expect to be paid within 5 days.
- All winning buyers: I only accept Paypal (due to 's new rules I have no choice in the matter).
- All USA Shipping prices include Delivery Confirmation
- If I mention AS-IS in the description, there are no returns
- WE SHIP OUT ITEMSWITHIN 48 HOURS (PER RULES)
- Westrive to chargerates that arefair, and as low as possible. We ship with Priority Mail which islittle more expensive but ensures that you receive your package safe, and in a timely manner.
- When leaving response, please be aware that a star rating of 4 is considered below average, and can lead to the seller being punished by .
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- WE SHIP PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL FOR ALL ITEMS
This item has been shown times.