Vtg Lundberg Studios Art Glass Shades Lamp Shade Davenport California
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg Lundberg Studios Art Glass Shades Lamp Shade Davenport California:
vtg Lundberg Studios Art Glass shades Lamp shade Davenport California
- There are 3 Amazing vintage art glass lamp shades light shades here
- They are all 3 signed by the Lundberg Studios located in Davenport California
- They are all in excellent condition
- the colors are Amazing....so beautiful
- If you check the Lundberg website, you will see that the shades sell for 170.00+ each....
- Shades are in very nice condition, no cracks or chips
- The blue shade is signed and dated 1994, the White shade with Gold Leaves is signed and dated 1995 and they both measure approx. 6 1/2 inches tall and the Gold shade is signed and dated 1994 and measures approx. 6 inches tall
- Below is a little information on Lundberg Studio from their website:
- "We are a premier art glass manufacturing company. For over 40 years, we have produced some of the finest art glass of our times. Lundberg Studios is located in the small coastal town of Davenport, California.
We began in the backyard hot shop of our late founder, James Lundberg, in 1970. Master craftsman individually create an exquisite array of vases, scent bottles, paperweights, lighting and custom commissions. Exclusive to Lundberg Studios, design styles range from antique to contemporary, from Tiffany to Art Deco. Lundberg Art Glass is made entirely at the studios in Davenport on a limited production basis. Melting all its own exotic colors, Lundberg Studios has refined the art of making quality glass by using a blend of techniques both traditional and innovative. To own a piece of Lundberg Art Glass is to own an heirloom of tomorrow."
HELLO :) and WELCOME TO DISTANT HOURS VINTAGE. I LOOK FORWARD IN ASSISTING YOU IN ALL OF YOUR VINTAGE NEEDS.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK....IT IS MY PLEASURE IN MAKING VINTAGE WISHES COME TRUE!
See my other listings for more great items!
Payment: I accept payments through Paypal.com.
I kindly ask that payment be made as soon as possible after a purchase. If you are unable to pay and need a little extra time, please email me and I will certainly work with you on a time frame for making payment.
Shipping: I ship most items Priority Mail with trecking information
International items ship Global Priority with tracking, items 100.00 and over I ship by Express Mail for security.
I PRINT ALL SHIPPING LABELS THROUGH PAYPAL. I SHIP TO THE ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PAYPAL. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR ADDRESS UP-TO-DATE WITH PAYPAL. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES SENT TO A PAYPAL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE ON FILE THAT IS NOT YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS.
Refunds and Exchanges: Due to the fact that I sell vintage clothing and items for the home, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I do not accept returns for issues involving fit, so please ask any and all questions before purchasing. If you would like more photos of an item, please do not hestitate to ask :) I present items in Excellent to Very Good Condition and if there are any minor flaws to I try to describe and photograph them to be accurate. If an item has not been cleaned I will note this in the description. I LEAVE ALL CLEANING AND REFURBISHING TO THE BUYER AND WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR RESULTS OF SAID CLEANING.
txzj pxzj30493 txzj39 txzj107