Postcard Mess Hall & Tents, Camp Sheridan, Montgomery, Alabama
This item has been shown 10 times.
Postcard Mess Hall & Tents, Camp Sheridan, Montgomery, Alabama:
Vintage PostcardHere's the perfect opportunity to add to your postcard collection!
Details about this postcard arebelow.
Era: White Border Era
Size: approx. 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches
Condition: good w/ small corner tip bumps & scuffs, small crease upper left corner, small bend lower right corner tip
Important: If a colored line (red, green, blue, yellow) appears on the scanned image, it is a reflection from my scanner and does not appear on the actual item (unless statements under "Condition" above state otherwise). These are caused by the occasional speck of dust on the lens of my scanner that reflects the light.Eras:
- G o v e r n m e n t P o s t a l C a r d
- P i o n e e r (1893-1898)
- P r i v a t e M a i l i n g C a r d (typically 1898-1901)
- U n d i v i d e d B a c k (1901-1907)
- D i v i d e d B a c k (1907-1915)
- W h i t e B o r d e r (1915-1930)
- L i n e n (1930-1945)
- C h r o m e (1939-Present day)
- Mint - A perfect card just as it comes from the printing press. No marks, bends, or creases. No writing or postmarks. A clean and fresh card. Seldom seen.
- Near Mint - Like mint, but very light aging or very slight discoloration from being in an album for many years. Not as sharp or crisp.
- Excellent - Like mint in appearance with no bends or creases, or rounded or blunt corners. May be postally used or unused and with writing and postmark only on revere side. A clean, fresh card on the picture side.
- Very Good - Corners may be just a bit blunt or rounded. Almost undetectable crease or bend that does not detract from overall appearance of the picture side. May have writing or postally used on address side.
- Good - Corners may be noticeably blunt or rounded with noticeably slight bends or creases. May be postally used or have writing on address side.
- Fair - Card is intact. Excess soil, stains, creases, writing, or cancellation may affect picture.
Who we are...
We are Felix Street Postcards. Postcards are our passion and we enjoy helping people add to their collections. We are always in the market to buy individual postcards and postcard collections. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.Foreign Shipping:
We are willing to ship anywhere in the world. Please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price of the item or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be, prior to offerding or buying. The international shipping rate shown is for the purchase of ONE (1) postcard ONLY. If buying more than one (1) postcard, please wait for an updated invoice for your multiple purchases. Contact us for shipping rates for more than one postcard to your country. For values of more than $50, we require Registered Mail be used.