Kids’ Shamrock Collage Art for St. Patrick’s Day
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an artsy shamrock kids’ craft. This collage activity will help your child to build fine motor skills, explore different textures, develop color recognition abilities and get creative—all while they make a cute craft for the holiday!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- White or light-colored poster board paper
- Tissue paper in shades of green
- Construction paper in shades of green
- Other green papers and materials (such as craft felt, craft foam or corrugated paper)
- Clear-drying school glue
How To Art-Making Steps
- Draw shamrocks onto the different types and shades of paper. Use a marker to draw the shape. If your child is struggling to draw the shamrocks, use a template or even a shaped cookie cutter.
- Cut the shamrocks out.
- Glue the shamrocks to the poster board. Your child can vary the directions or angles of the shamrocks and overlap the edges. This creates allows your creative kiddo to craft different designs and textures.
Optional: Use the markers to write a special holiday message for St. Patrick’s Day. Help your child to draw the message onto the poster board paper or write it over the shamrock collage. Hang the crafty collage on the wall for the holiday!
Lot of 12 "IRISH TODAY hungover TOMORROW" BUTTONS 2 1/4" pins ST. PATRICK'S DAY
WARSUN Giant 26FT St Patricks Day Inflatables Outdoor Decorations Business Decor
Death Wish Coffee St. Patricks Day Mug extremely RARE. The Original Lucky Larry
50 Pez St. Patrick's Day Exclusive Limited Edition Mint On European Card PEZ
St Patrick's Day Postcard Souvenir John Winsch 1914 Children With Violin Fiddle
COMPOSITION LEPRECHAUN HOLDING BEER & SMOKING PIPE BARBACK STATUE ST.PATRICK'S D
St Patrick's Day Postcard John Winsch Big Eyed Child Harp Series Erin Go Bragh
St Patricks Day Postcard John Winsch Big Eyed Child Mailman Series Erin Go Bragh
St Patrick's Day Postcard John Winsch Big Eyed Child Dog Series Erin Go Bragh