Earth Day Globe Craft for Preschoolers
Earth Day crafts for kids don’t have to be complicated or focused on skills that only older children have. Your preschooler is ready to join in on the eco-friendly fun, and wants a craft to match her age and stage. Turn a few pieces of scrap felt into an Earth game that also doubles as a cute kids’ craft! How? Start by searching your art material bin for extra felt from other craft projects. This pulls in the reuse and recycle Earth Day theme.
- Scrap felt in blue, green, brown and white (if you don’t have all of the colors, only use the blue and green – you can also use tempera paints to turn light-colored felt into new hues)
- Cut a piece of blue felt into a circle to make the Earth’s shape.
- Create small-sized shapes from the other colors of felt. Cut pieces that will eventually become the continents. Don’t worry about making the shapes perfectly continent-shaped. Your child will puzzle together the pieces later on.
- Set the felt circle down on a flat surface.
- Piece together the green and brown craft felt shapes to make landforms. Add white to the top and bottom to create the polar ice caps.
When your child is done take the globe apart. Put the pieces in a bag and use them again later to build another Earth!
Disney Auctions - Chip & Dale - Earth Day (Jumbo) - Artist Proof
Huge Lot of 190 Disneyland Jiminy Cricket 25th Anniversary Earth Day 1995
1972 Earth Day poster by Hieronimus
Disney Auctions Stitch Earth Day Jumbo LE 100 Pin
DISNEY WORLD AVATAR EARTH DAY BANSHEE 20TH ANNIVERSARY PANDORA
LIMITED EDITION -DISNEY WORLD - AVATAR - EARTH DAY BANSHEE 20TH ANNIVERSARY
Funko Pop Disney 400 Wall-E With Flower (Box Lunch Earth Day Exclusive)
Loungefly Funko Pop Disney Pixar Wall-E & Eve Earth Day Mini Backpack & Wallet
Disney Pin Limited Edition Mickey Mouse with Pluto Earth Day Pin
Captain Wow #1 #2 NM- NM Star Enterprises Environmental Superhero Earth Day