Green and Gold Glitter St. Patrick’s Day Art
Are you looking for a creative kids’ craft to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Check out this artsy activity that shines with a special lucky shamrock sparkle!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Cardboard-Reuse the front or side of an old box instead of buying new board.
- Green tempera paint
- A paintbrush
- Clear-drying school glue
- Green and gold glitter
- A marker
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Draw an over-sized shamrock onto the cardboard. Make the shamrock as big as your child wants. If your child is struggling to create a shamrock shape, make a heart stencil or template from another piece of cardboard. Position the heart horizontally with the pointy end facing the center. Trace the heart. Move the heart to a vertical position and trace it again. Move the heart again to a horizontal position—facing the opposite direction as the first heart. Make sure the pointy end of the hearts touch. Draw a stem at the bottom to complete the shamrock shape.
- Cut the shamrock out. If the board is thick, you may need to do this step for your child.
- Paint the shamrock with green tempera. Let the shamrock dry completely.
- Paint the shamrock again with a wash of glue.
- Sprinkle green and gold glitter on top of the glue and shake off the excess.
Lot of 12 "IRISH TODAY hungover TOMORROW" BUTTONS 2 1/4" pins ST. PATRICK'S DAY
WARSUN Giant 26FT St Patricks Day Inflatables Outdoor Decorations Business Decor
Death Wish Coffee St. Patricks Day Mug extremely RARE. The Original Lucky Larry
50 Pez St. Patrick's Day Exclusive Limited Edition Mint On European Card PEZ
St Patrick's Day Postcard Souvenir John Winsch 1914 Children With Violin Fiddle
COMPOSITION LEPRECHAUN HOLDING BEER & SMOKING PIPE BARBACK STATUE ST.PATRICK'S D
St Patrick's Day Postcard John Winsch Big Eyed Child Harp Series Erin Go Bragh
St Patricks Day Postcard John Winsch Big Eyed Child Mailman Series Erin Go Bragh
St Patrick's Day Postcard John Winsch Big Eyed Child Dog Series Erin Go Bragh