Halloween Cardboard Tube Character Craft for Kids
Put those old paper towel roll tubes to use and create a cute kids’ Halloween craft! If you’re looking for an easy art activity for your preschooler, check out this spooky upcycled holiday project!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Cardboard paper towel roll tubes
- Clear-drying school glue
- Craft felt
- Tempera paint
- Tissue paper
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Choose a Halloween character to create—such as a ghost, mummy, witch or vampire.
- Cut the paper towel tube in half. This gives your child two pieces of cardboard to transform into Halloween characters.
- Select a color of craft felt to match the character. Your child can match white felt to a mummy or ghost and black felt to a witch or vampire.
- Glue the felt to the outside of the paper towel tube. Leave a few inches at the top empty for the character’s face.
- Paint the character’s face at the top of the tube. Your child can also use tempera paint to add accents or embellishments to the character’s costume.
- Add hair, a cape or anything else the Halloween character needs with the tissue paper. Cut and glue the paper to the tube. If your child chooses to make a mummy, cut the tissue into thin strips and wrap it loosely around the entire character.
Halloween Antique Statue”RARE”Grim Reaper,Cult,Pagan,Dark,Evil;SecretSociety😈🧿
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2016 Universal Studios Theme Park Prop CHANCE Life Size
LED COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
HALLOWEEN #1 • CGC SS 9.8 • SIGNED BY 10 • SIGNED BY JAMIE LEE CURTIS • CHROMIUM
Vintage Halloween Plastic Blow Mold Glenn Strange Frankenstein Monster Bust Lamp
HUGE COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
LED LIGHT PUMPKIN ARCH COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,DECORATION
Halloween Haunt Hocus Pocus complete projection show, created by an Imagineer
Disneyland Haunted Mansion Disney Statue Halloween Sculpture Rare Prototype