Last-Minute Upcycled Halloween Craft for Kids
Are you looking for a last-minute Halloween art activity for your kids? If the hustle and bustle of the fall season has left you without time to plan out a complex craft, check out this easy upcycled idea!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- An old cardboard box
- Clear-drying school glue
- Orange, white, green and black tissue paper
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Choose a Halloween-themed jack o’ lantern or ghost design.
- Flatten the cardboard box.
- Draw either an oval pumpkin or a free-flowing ghost shape onto the float board.
- Cut the shape out.
- Tear the tissue into smaller-sized pieces. Your child will need orange, black and green to create a pumpkin and white and black to make a ghost.
- Squeeze a small pool of glue into the cardboard. Use the paintbrush to spread the glue out across the board base.
- Crumble the tissue paper and press it onto the glue to create a textured surface. If your child wants to make a jack o’ lantern they can cover the bulk of the cardboard with orange tissue, Add black tissue for eyes, a nose and mouth. Finish the craft with a green tissue stem. To craft a ghost, cover the board with white tissue and add black for the eyes.
Halloween Antique Statue”RARE”Grim Reaper,Cult,Pagan,Dark,Evil;SecretSociety😈🧿
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2016 Universal Studios Theme Park Prop CHANCE Life Size
LED COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
Medieval Horse Armor of 16th Century German Armor Suit Costume Halloween Gift
HALLOWEEN #1 • CGC SS 9.8 • SIGNED BY 10 • SIGNED BY JAMIE LEE CURTIS • CHROMIUM
HUGE COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
LED LIGHT PUMPKIN ARCH COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,DECORATION
Vintage Halloween Plastic Blow Mold Glenn Strange Frankenstein Monster Bust Lamp
Halloween Haunt Hocus Pocus complete projection show, created by an Imagineer