Valentine’s Day Faux Flower Heart Card Craft for Kids
Before you buy boxes of Valentine’s Day cards, make your own! Don’t worry if you aren’t exactly a Martha Stewart-level crafter. These kid-friendly craft cards are easy for anyone and everyone to make. From your preschooler to your high schooler, your kids will kids a kick out of making these holiday greetings.
Craft Supplies You’ll Need
- Card stock paper (8×11-inch sheets)
- Red, pink and white tissue paper
- Clear-drying school glue
- A paintbrush
- Red and pink glitter
- Markers or crayons
- Fold the card stock paper in half.
- Draw a heart on the front of the card.
- Cut or tear apart the tissue paper into small squares.
- Squeeze the glue onto the center of the heart. Spread the glue out to cover the entire heart with the paintbrush.
- Crumble the tissue paper to make faux flowers. Press the crumbled tissue onto the glue. This will create a textured floral design. Alternate the colors of tissue paper, create a pattern or make stripes. Your child can also choose to make a solid-colored heart or use random colors.
- Wait for the glue to dry completely.
- Open the card and write a special Valentine’s Day greeting inside. If your child is too young to write the greeting themselves, write it for them in pencil. They can trace over the letters in pencil later.
Vintage Platinum Van Cleef & Arpels Diamonds (GIA) Brooch/Coat Pin, Circa 1940s
VIP Valentines Day Chip Heart Special Edition Ms. Vickie's Chips
Michael Jordon #29 genuine Fleer 1990/1991
Mars Meteorite Pendant - Genuine Martian Meteorite Jewelry - 14Kt Gold - TOP
Vintage Japanese 14K White Gold Diamond Pave Baroque South Sea Pearl Hair Stick
Rare EXOTIC Deco Antique old Green Gray Color Jade Sword Slide Guard Fitting
1928 The Purple Gang Mugshot Original Photo ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE
c. 1920's The Purple Gang Mugshot Original Photo ST VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE
1931 The Purple Gang Mugshot Original Photo SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE
93/94 TY 4058 Valentino Beanie Baby. RARE ERRORS. Retired.