27 Daddy-Child Father’s Day Activities
How are you celebrating dad on his big day? A daddy-child activity is the perfect way to make a memory on Father’s Day. If you’re not sure what to do, check out these fun family ideas!
- Go for a nature walk.
- Have a backyard scavenger hunt.
- Make breakfast together.
- Read a picture book.
- Play a game of backyard soccer.
- Set up an indoor obstacle course.
- Draw a picture together.
- Paint each other’s portraits.
- Make a family photo book.
- Have a picnic at the park.
- Go fishing.
- Take a family trip to the nearest amusement park.
- Go to a baseball game.
- Set up a mini golf course in the backyard.
- Go bowling.
- Set up your own bowling game with empty water bottles.
- Make ice cream sundaes.
- Visit a museum.
- Go for a swim.
- Play a game of tag.
- Take a bike ride around the neighborhood.
- Write a Father’s Day poem together.
- Write a Father’s Day story together.
- Film a Father’s Day video together.
- Build or paint a birdhouse.
- Go birdwatching.
- Bake a Father’s Day cake.