Father’s Day Crown Card
Celebrate dad with this Father’s Day king crown card! Instead of buying a ready-made card, your child can hand-craft dad this artsy option. Not only does the greeting share a special message, but the special guy in your life can also wear the ‘crown card’ on his big day.
Materials You’ll Need
- Construction paper
- Clear tape
- Clear-drying school glue
How-to Crafting Steps
- Position two 8×10-inch pieces of construction paper horizontally next to each other.
- Draw the top of crown design (pointy edges) across the middle of the paper—again horizontally.
- Cut the paper at the lines.
- Tape the two pieces together at the edges, making one long crown shape.
- Have your child write a Father’s Day message on one side of the paper. If your child is too young to write on their own, you can write the letters in pencil first. Your child can trace over the words later.
- Turn the crown over. Use glue and sequins to create a regal design that’s fit for king dad! Your child can also use the crayons to draw pictures or patterns on the crown.
- After the glue dries completely, wrap the grown into a circle shape. Tape the edges to fit dad’s head.
HUGE Heavy Solid Gold ICED OUT Baguette and Pavé Round 72 Diamonds Christ Ring
Diamond Studded Interwoven Star of David Jewish Pendant in 14k Solid White Gold
Ancient Coin with Diamond in 14K Yellow Gold Charm Bar Kochba Jewish Jewelry
R Imperial Russian St. Anna 18k Gold Diamonds LONGINES for Merit Pocket watch 31
Hunter with dog porcelain figurine Fasold & Stauch Bock Wallendorf ULTRA RARE
The Olivier Lunar Necklace I 925 Silver Meteorite Pendant Jewelry TOP METEORITE
126 Diamond Platinum Ruby Dog Brooch Pin Golden Retriever Labrador Lab Setter
Chai with Diamond Jewish Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold Life Hebrew Charm Handmade
Tiffany&Co. 14K Yellow Gold Pick,Reamer,Tamper Tobacco Pipe Packer/Cleaning Tool
Tree of Life Gold Pendant with Diamond in 14K Yellow Gold Classic Jewish Jewelry