Father’s Day Pop-Up Kids’ Card Craft
Whether your local card store isn’t open or you don’t want to take the kids to the store right now, you can make your own Father’s Day card at home. With a little creativity and some sweet sentiment, the kiddos can craft 3-D pop-up cards that dad will cherish for years to come. Read on for the how-to art-making steps!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- 8×10-inch card stock paper
- Markers or crayons
- Clear tape
- Construction paper
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Fold the card stock paper in half, tent style. Position the paper vertically and help your child to fold it from top to bottom.
- Write “Happy Father’s Day” on the construction paper. If your child is too young to write the letters themselves, you can write the words lightly in pencil first. Your child can trace over the letters with a marker or crayon.
- Draw a bubble around the words “Happy Father’s Day.” Add a rectangle tab to the bottom of the bubble.
- Cut the bubble (with the tab) out.
- Open the card. Fold down the tab and tape it to the bottom part of the card. Press the bubble with the writing backwards. When dad opens the card the message will pop up.
- Close the card and write another message or have your child draw dad a picture on the front.
HUGE Heavy Solid Gold ICED OUT Baguette and Pavé Round 72 Diamonds Christ Ring
Rare EXOTIC Deco Antique old Green Gray Color Jade Sword Slide Guard Fitting
Diamond Studded Interwoven Star of David Jewish Pendant in 14k Solid White Gold
R Imperial Russian St. Anna 18k Gold Diamonds LONGINES for Merit Pocket watch 31
Ancient Coin with Diamond in 14K Yellow Gold Charm Bar Kochba Jewish Jewelry
Hunter with dog porcelain figurine Fasold & Stauch Bock Wallendorf ULTRA RARE
The Olivier Lunar Necklace I 925 Silver Meteorite Pendant Jewelry TOP METEORITE
126 Diamond Platinum Ruby Dog Brooch Pin Golden Retriever Labrador Lab Setter
Chai with Diamond Jewish Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold Life Hebrew Charm Handmade
Tree of Life Gold Pendant with Diamond in 14K Yellow Gold Classic Jewish Jewelry