Father’s Day Storage Box Craft for Kids
Your kiddos can show their love for dad with this fun Father’s Day craft. Recycle an old, empty tissue box and magically transform it into a holder for dad to store pens, pencils, loose change, his keys or anything else. This easy art activity is perfect for preschool-aged kids and up.
- Empty tissue box- use and size or shape
- Duct tape- use a rainbow of different colors or patterns (some brands of tape make playful prints)
How-To Craft Steps
- Make sure that the box is completely empty and clean. If there’s dust on the outside of the box, the tape won’t stick well.
- Decide on a design. Your child can make stripes, a solid color with the letters D-A-D (one letter on its own side of the box), polka dots or any other pattern.
- Cover the entire outside of the box by wrapping it with the duct tape. Help your child to cut smaller pieces to add on as letters, shapes or patterns. You may also need to help your child cut around the opening of the box. Apply the tape around the opening, cut slits and fold it back so that it fits snuggly.
Wrap the box and gift it to dad on his big day!
R Imperial Russian St. Anna 18k Gold Diamonds LONGINES for Merit Pocket watch 31
HUGE Heavy Solid Gold ICED OUT Baguette and Pavé Round 72 Diamonds Christ Ring
Diamond Studded Interwoven Star of David Jewish Pendant in 14k Solid White Gold
Ancient Coin with Diamond in 14K Yellow Gold Charm Bar Kochba Jewish Jewelry
Hunter with dog porcelain figurine Fasold & Stauch Bock Wallendorf ULTRA RARE
The Olivier Lunar Necklace I 925 Silver Meteorite Pendant Jewelry TOP METEORITE
126 Diamond Platinum Ruby Dog Brooch Pin Golden Retriever Labrador Lab Setter
Chai with Diamond Jewish Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold Life Hebrew Charm Handmade
Tiffany&Co. 14K Yellow Gold Pick,Reamer,Tamper Tobacco Pipe Packer/Cleaning Tool
Tree of Life Gold Pendant with Diamond in 14K Yellow Gold Classic Jewish Jewelry