Kids’ Finger Paint Coloring Mixing Christmas Tree Craft
Start celebrating Christmas right now with a fun-filled family-friendly craft! This easy tree art activity is a creative way for your kiddo to practice fine motor skills, learn about the colors and make their own holiday decor.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- 8×10-inch card stock paper
- Finger paint- in the primary colors (red, yellow and blue) and white
- Paper plates
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Pour each color of finger paint onto one paper plate. If you don’t have paper plates, use pieces of recycled cardboard from the front or sides of an old box.
- Your child can mix colors to create a green Christmas tree. Let your child explore mixing each color together until they find the right combination—yellow and blue.
- Finger paint the tree onto the card stock paper. Encourage your child to create different textures (thick or thin) with the paint.
- Continue mixing colors. Your child can add a brown tree stump, light yellow star at the top of the tree or pink, orange and purple ornaments.
- Add a touch of white snow to the Christmas tree. Help your child to dot white paint onto the top or tips of the tree. They can also blend some of the white finger paint into the green, creating lighter areas.
Coca Cola 12 Oz rare factory error (Christmas edition) - Sealed and empty - Coll
Old News Paper Year 1877 France Publisher 2000 only ( Saigon) Viatnam
91pcs Swarovski Crystal Disney Figurines Limited Ed’s.Soulmates.Christmas.SCS…
CHRISTMAS GOLD ART DECO OOAK COLLAGE ARTIST SIGNED w/ 1930's EPHEMERA PAINTING
☆☆Prototype Royal Doulton AFRICAN SANTA D6704 Character Jug Candy Cane Rare☆☆
John F. Kennedy & Jaqueline Onassis Signed 1963 Unsent Christmas Card BAS LOA
2009 Hallmark ORNAMENT ~Disney's Little Einsteins Playhouse ~ QXD2142 ~ NIB
UNIQUE Royal Copenhagen Test piece of Christmas plate 1908.
Large VTG 54PC+ 5" ANRI Bernardi Nativity Set Hand Carved Wood Statues, Boxes
Department 56 North Pole Series Crayola Crayon Series (6007613)