Kids’ Thanksgiving Photo Collage Craft
Are you looking for a last-minute Thanksgiving craft? Get into the holiday spirit and help your creative kiddo to get artsy with this easy holiday project. Make a cute collage that features family holiday photos from each Thanksgiving celebration.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Photos of family Thanksgiving celebrations
- Extra pictures of turkeys, cranberry sauce or anything else with a holiday/holiday meal theme
- Clear-drying school glue
- Poster board paper
- Optional: Glitter
How To Art-Making Steps
- Choose family photos from Thanksgiving holidays past.
- Select a few extra holiday themed pictures. If you can’t find pictures online or from magazines, your child can create their own small drawings.
- Cut the photos and pictures into shapes. Get creative and make turkey or pilgrim hat shapes, or cut circles, triangles and other geometric options.
- Arrange the photos and pictures on the poster board. Angle the pictures and overlap the edges.
- Glue the photos and pictures to the poster board paper.
- Write a special Thanksgiving message on the poster board with markers. If your child can’t write or spell the words themselves, you can write everything in pencil first. Afterwards, your child can trace the letters with the markers.
- Optional: Draw over the letters with glue and sprinkle glitter on top. Shake off the excess to complete the craft.